I'm so sorry for another Lane Kiffin thread BUT...

Cowherd just teased the video on his show. Didn't say it was Kiffin, but said "this video is a basic cable hostage video". Has to be Kiffin.

The worst part is....that had to be the best take if they used it.

Give that guy a Red Bull next time.

Obvious is obvious. Kiff needed to make a #2. Crew weren't going to let him go until they got a take they could live with.

Aside: He gave Layla an exponential amount of cause to divorce him. I don't care how chubby he gets, don't let your daughters go to FAU while he's employed there. Heck, point her at another school if he's still in the area for any reason.

Just watched that and the commentary on Pro Football Talk. Gotta say it made my day. He's lucky to be employed anywhere as head coach. He needs to appreciate the opportunity and get his a$$ in gear and do the job. Quit moping and going through the motions. The players, fans and alumni deserve your best effort....you piece of crap.

Are you kidding me, body shaming? Grow up.

LOL observing that someone who was once noticeably tall and skinny has since put on a lot of weight is not body shaming. That is called an observation. This thread does not need a trigger warning, but here goes:

WARNING: thread may contain harmless and casual observation that Lane Kiffin has gained weight.

Reactions: 1 person
That video reminds me of the old Basil Marceaux campaign videos if anybody remembers that guy.

Always thought he looked like Michael J. Pollard, with a look on his face like "I'm wearing women's panties and standing close to you".

He is now saying it was a "trick" to draw attention to his program. FAU has since removed the video

VN Store

Back