"I'm not going to Notre Dame. Ever."

I agree with all of the above...and remember...the "catholic school girl" thing probably gets ramped up at the college level!

2006: 2 (5*) + 10 (4*) = 12
2007: 1 (5*) + 12 (4*) = 13
2008: 3 (5*) + 16 (4*) = 19
2009: 1 (5*) + 9 (4*) = 10
2010: 1 (5*) + 4 (4*) = 5

These are Charlie Weis's recruiting classes. A man who holds a head coaching record of 29-21. 1-2 in bowl appearances. If Weis can pull in those classes, insert Urban Meyer and Notre Dame is pulling in classes similar to Florida imo.

Indiana high school football ain't Florida in case you wondered.

"......So when he all but slammed his fist on the table the other day and said, “I’m not going to Notre Dame. Ever. I’m going to be the coach at Florida for a long time, as long as they want me,” we had to believe him right?

Uh, no.

Personally, I think Meyer’s gone. Gator fanboy needs to understand something: Coaches lie. They do it because they think they have to. They do it to keep recruits from getting cold feet and to keep their players focused. They do it because they think it’s none of your business whether they take that next job or not.

Get ready for a season of denials. But they mean nothing."

Deny, deny, deny: But don't be surprised if Meyer leaves | Jeff Schultz

You keep right on believing that VolDaddy. I can't blame you for hoping though. :birgits_giggle:

Florida Gators give coach Urban Meyer a new 6-year contract | GatorSports.com | The Gainesville Sun | Gainesville, FL

I hope that he sticks around for a couple of years. I want to see him without superman.

Yeah, it is a little know fact that Tebow clandestinely played for Meyer as a middle schooler helping him to that 22-2 record at Utah.

Yeah, it is a little know fact that Tebow clandestinely played for Meyer as a middle schooler helping him to that 22-2 record at Utah.

He is a talented Corch; I will give you that. But Utah does not play in the SEC, nor has their conference won 5 of 11 BCSC’s.

VN Store

Back