Illegals already starting to flee, millions of others prime for deportation

I guess I struck a nerve. Don't get banned :hi:

You're dumb. You have nothing. You hinder progress, thus you're retarded. You're ideals aren't greater than reality. Educate yourself on words and what they mean.

Have a nice night and feel free to educate yourself. Thanks.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, i cant handle another round either.

What do we know anways...it's not like we both rent property.

Just because you rent a property doesn't mean you know how price elasticity works.

That's like assuming a miner knows the chemical bonds that make up the resources he digs.

Reactions: 1 person
Not true at all. A good deal of them are employed with fake SS#s, so they pay into the system and never collect benefits. US government nets big time on them.

Also, the burden of property tax is shared between renter and landlord.

Not many I ever come into contact with have any ID or SSNs

They also usually rent 1 house and 20 live in it

One night, had a call and 25 were living in a 4 bedroom house. It was so nasty and smelled like hot piss. The reason?

They were pissing in the air conditioning vents

Every last one was illegal, but had work documents

Just because you rent a property doesn't mean you know how price elasticity works.

That's like assuming a miner knows the chemical bonds that make up the resources he digs.

Whatever floats your boat.

Betcha that miner would learn if his caeeer depended on it; just as i did.

One night, had a call and 25 were living in a 4 bedroom house. It was so nasty and smelled like hot piss. The reason?

That's strange, because it's rampant.

Im just a dumb lanlord, but the current Hispanic family i rent to (awesome tenants btw) do not have ssn or drivers license either. Was like pulling teeth to convince them to allow me to copy what docs they did have.

Yeah, i cant handle another round either.

What do we know anways...it's not like we both rent property.
Thank God, I'm renting 4 fewer than I did 2 years ago. They were paid for, and I'm putting the money to good use. I am down to one commercial building with 2 storefronts, and 4 apartments above. That is plenty for me.

Im just a dumb lanlord, but the current Hispanic family i rent to (awesome tenants btw) do not have ssn or drivers license either. Was like pulling teeth to convince them to allow me to copy what docs they did have.

Do they pay enough rent to cover property taxes?

Any scratch and sniff cards of the hot piss smell?

Thank God, I'm renting 4 fewer than I did 2 years ago. They were paid for, and I'm putting the money to good use. I am down to one commercial building with 2 storefronts, and 4 apartments above. That is plenty for me.

Ive got 14 years and then, hopefully, it's all free and clear. I'll probably build more at that point.

I learned that property taxes can (and do) rise faster than rental prices and are independent of occupancy percentages for my area.

That's* why it's a shared burden. If property tax was always covered then the burden would all be on them.

*and vacancy

Oh, the majority are great people

Much rather have them here instead of some of the useless Americans

I hope Trump helps out the good ones and send the MS13 ****heads back

VN Store

Back