IHOb

The last time I ate at IHOp was the last time I'll eat at IHOP. Merchants road Knoxville, horrible food, cold food, hair in the eggs, cold coffee,horrible service and apparently the heat system was broken. We got up when the food was served and walked. It was BAD !

I hear they got some tasty burgers. Ain't never had one myself.

I actually ordered a burger from there eons ago. Not bad, just an average flat top burger but it's not competing with Stock and Barrel or a great steakhouse burger at Connors.

They are getting roasted by every other chain on Twitter

Getting “roasted” on Twitter is just more publicity. The CEO will be applauded in the end

They are getting roasted by every other chain on Twitter

This has obviously been a brilliant marketing campaign. IHOP has owned the internet all week over this. Random strangers are talking to each other about how IHOP is allegedly changing it's name. Any other time of the year nobody was even talking about IHOP.

Getting “roasted” on Twitter is just more publicity. The CEO will be applauded in the end

seems like every IHOP near me has a Steak and Shake within a block -- should be interesting ... Steak and Shake service can be pretty slow alot of times

seems like every IHOP near me has a Steak and Shake within a block -- should be interesting ... Steak and Shake service can be pretty slow alot of times

I don’t even think they want to overtake burger joints. They just want a boost in non breakfast sales.

I think you’re right... they’ll definitely see a bump just out of the attention. It will only be sustained if the burgers are actually good

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back