If we owe Schiano... Do we also owe Brohm?

If there was an MOU for Brohm, we would have seen it by now. Some reporter would have made an FOI request.

It was reported at one point that Jeff Brohm had signed an MOU with Currie, and that Davenport rejected it...

There is a lot of talk about us owing Schiano money due to the MOU being signed.

If that's the case, why aren't people saying the same thing about Jeff Brohm? Unless the story about him signing was completely made up...

This makes me think the sports media heads are just reporting this to make UT look bad over the Schiano incident... If there was anything to it, they would be saying the same thing about Brohm.

We don’t, but I believe you do.

We don't owe anything. Documents that aren't fully executed render the "agreements" null and void. From my understanding, the MOU for Schiat-no was never signed by Bev and DiPietro. With Brohm, same thing. He agreed to the first offer by Currie, which Bev subsequently rejected, and an agreement was not reached on a counteroffer.

Last edited:
well, heck, what about our pain, suffering, and loss of productivity...:)

6:28 PM...that JackWagon Pete Thamel is on FBaum backing up his trashing of us now...man, I swear, some people...he's right up NO's brown eye...geez...and
no offense to VN JackWagon...:)

GO VOLS!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back