If we lose

:ermm:
I don't know really know why, but im so fed up with our program right now that losing seems like a forgone conclusion. You can flame me all you want, but I'm not gonna continue living in denial about the state of our program

I've been a Dooley supporter. Me and my dad have fought back and forth because he believes Dooley is a puss and not the guy for the job. But if we lose its over for him and I'll be okay with that. We're showing zero heart. Defense is garbage

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know really know why, but im so fed up with our program right now that losing seems like a forgone conclusion. You can flame me all you want, but I'm not gonna continue living in denial about the state of our program

....wow....

Well, a Bowden is the HC at Akron... Should we call it revenge for the 98 NC? LOL

really dooley sucking isnt whats disheartening its the fact that people that call their self a tn vol fan would blindly support his dumb a$$ is what is bad to me. you need to reevaluate your position as a true fan if all you want for your team is a coach that sucks.

We are going to get mule stomped by UGA.

And Bama.. And South Carolina... possiby Mizzu...

Not being a negavol or anything... Just looking at what I am seeing.

With our level of tallent, its like owning a Maserati and driving it 35 mph on the interstate. Plenty of capability but zero ability to hit the GAS.

really dooley sucking isnt whats disheartening its the fact that people that call their self a tn vol fan would blindly support his dumb a$$ is what is bad to me. you need to reevaluate your position as a true fan if all you want for your team is a coach that sucks.

Other people are not very good fans either.

Being dumb isn't impressive

Im tired of people being smartasses when ever people talk about firing dooley. you would have to be retarded to not see a need for change right now, the score is 23-23 with a minute left in the half. No matter the out come dooleys seat is going to be on fire.

If we lose...what is the over/under on the number of hours for Volnation to recover from its inevitable crash?

VN Store

Back