If I were an elite recruit.....

Wow. I thought u were going to say I'd go to tn because of immediate playing time ect...maybe one of the weirdest threads I've read

It would piss me off to be scanning message boards of the programs who say they want me to give them the next 2-4 years of my life, click on a thread with my name on it, and find that half the content of that thread is irrelevant bickering about a topic having nothing to do with me or my college choice. If I'm a high school senior I probably believe the whole world is about me. Don't I deserve for my thread to be about me?????

Youre so vain.....you probably think this thread is about you

If I were Bugs Bunny... Oh sorry guys thought we were playing the imaginary game.

If a message board sways a recruits commitment to us that says all I need to know about the kid. I highly doubt anyone cares about what the board says besides the people posting.

Well

This is your thread. Lets hear more about you

Do you like man or woman?

Have you ever showered with another man? If so, did your eyes wander or eyes remain focused on the wall?

It would piss me off to be scanning message boards of the programs who say they want me to give them the next 2-4 years of my life, click on a thread with my name on it, and find that half the content of that thread is irrelevant bickering about a topic having nothing to do with me or my college choice. If I'm a high school senior I probably believe the whole world is about me. Don't I deserve for my thread to be about me?????

Not quite epic enough for this year... sorry. :no:

VN Store

Back