Ice Vols Jersey

USCGVOL

Afternoon gang!

I am having a hard time finding a place I can buy Ice Vols Hockey Sweaters or Jerseys.

I tried looking up an old thread on this but did not find anything.

Well that is a lie. I saw something on FB but I don't have FB and I am not going to create a FB account for a jersey so I was hoping there is another way.

Any help is appreciated.

Go Vols!

1696958989455.png

Reactions: -GiveHim6-
They sell them from time to time. Your best bet is to follow them on Twitter or Instagram

Reactions: USCGVOL
The order had to be placed by 10/2. So you missed out this time unfortunately.

WANT!!

Seriously, if anyone knows or hears of where one becomes available, please advise

Thanks for the heads up Mad! I am def going to grab one of those orange ones. I like the blue too but I don't see myself wearing that one as much.

Side question: Do you know when they do that Football sale on campus? They sell footballs and helmets and things like that. I remember they did that last year. Do you think they will do another one this year?

I did not feel like I should start a new thread to ask. I cant remember what time of the year it was last year but I am assuming it wasn't long after the football season ends.

Reactions: MAD
Thanks for the heads up Mad! I am def going to grab one of those orange ones. I like the blue too but I don't see myself wearing that one as much.

Side question: Do you know when they do that Football sale on campus? They sell footballs and helmets and things like that. I remember they did that last year. Do you think they will do another one this year?

I did not feel like I should start a new thread to ask. I cant remember what time of the year it was last year but I am assuming it wasn't long after the football season ends.

Its usually every 2 or 3 years, and they've normally done it in early December. They did it late 2022, so my guess would be maybe late this year but more likely in 2025 unless they just have a ton of stuff to unload.

Reactions: MAD and USCGVOL
Question for you hockey folks. I'm thinking of getting an ice vols jersey. I wear xl in most all shirts. Should I order an xl jersey or should I go down to a large? Obviously I won't be wearing any pads under it. Thanks

VN Store

Back