ICE Arrests Nearly 500 Illegal Aliens In Sanctuary Cities

Jokes have to have some shred of relevance to be funny. If I were an uptight Christian, I can see why I would oppose a pagan holiday. WTF is the joke based on?

I don't know about the Christian part, but you certainly are uptight and have a stick up your backside this morning.

Have you tried an Ethiopian blend of coffee? It's got a nice bold flavor, though kinda subtle with no bad aftertaste.

No wait... that's stealing from another culture too. Never mind.

I don't know about the Christian part, but you certainly are uptight and have a stick up your backside this morning.

Have you tried an Ethiopian blend of coffee? It's got a nice bold flavor, though kinda subtle with no bad aftertaste.

Drink Kona. Still from another culture but it’s ok we nationalized it.

"Stealing from another culture too"?

Now I get it, you don't know what the point of my meme was.

Drink some of that coffee your own self, broham

Reactions: 1 person
Drink Kona. Still from another culture but it’s ok we nationalized it.

Not a big fan of Hawaiian coffee. Haven't tried a lot though.

Ever had an Ethiopian blend? If not, try it. There was a German brand you can't get here in the States that I drank religiously while in Europe. I've been in withdrawals for over six years now.

"Stealing from another culture too"?

Now I get it, you don't know what the point of my meme was.

Drink some of that coffee your own self, broham

I know what the point of your meme was.

It just wasn't funny or really on point. Sorry.

Next year perhaps you could go to Savannah and kiss a soldier in the St Patty's Day parade. It'll make you and him feel better.

Reactions: 1 person

Next year perhaps you could go to Savannah and kiss a soldier in the St Patty's Day parade. It'll make you and him feel better.

They tried telling people not to do that this year :(

He’d definitely see some drunk people though!

So if you got my meme, why was your reply about me opposing multiculturalism? Makes no sense.

They tried telling people not to do that this year :(

He’d definitely see some drunk people though!

I saw they were trying to cut down on it. Not sure how successful they were.

I thought the Army's response was completely and entirely lame. "Perhaps the soldiers wouldn't feel comfortable getting kissed by a stranger."

FFS, they can sit at home then. You sign up for that, you know what you're getting into.

S A R C A S M

Learn it, live it.

Now, go give a Soldier, Sailor, Airman or Marine a late St Patty's Day kiss.

You probably give out poison candy on Halloween.

The joke has no relevance, but it's sarcastic, so i bet you'll love it.

You probably give out poison candy on Halloween.

The joke has no relevance, but it's sarcastic, so i bet you'll love it.

For some reason, my house didn't get a lot of trick or treaters this Halloween.

Could be because I had a thatch rake sitting next to the door with a note that says "you gotta earn that candy."

Is that some of that really expensive monkey **** coffee? They use beans taken from monkey **** to make it

Is that some of that really expensive monkey **** coffee? They use beans taken from monkey **** to make it

Good stuff...even if monkeys help in the process...

Today Ethiopia coffees are among the world’s most varied and distinctive, and at least one, Yirgacheffe, ranks among the very finest.

Is expensive, but not like the Hawaiian brands I am currently testing.

VN Store

Back