I wonder what Butch Jones is doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably listening to his wife console him by telling him that he’s still a champion of life and that he can work on his leadership reps while he looks for a new job.

Reactions: 1 person
I still don't get it. What the eff was the goal of that?

Hey you guys worked hard this week? Heres some funky chip dip my wife (who doesn't have to work for another day in her life) made in her free time. We're going to brand the **** out of it and advertise it every week, it'll be great. We'll call it "world famous". Even though it's not a real brand, world famous nor do we have a reference for how "good" it is (it's probably store-bought and put in a tupperware, to make it seem more authentic, knowing Butch). Trust me, you guys deserved this award. Barb put a lot of work into making this seems homemade - you can tell because it's puke colored! Look she even sprinkled some paprika and pine nuts on top after she put it in a new tupperware! Authentic!

That was our head coach, folks. Gave our players his wife's "homemade chip dip" as an award to aspire to achieve every week of practice. Talk about the lowest of the low.

And what kind of coach encourages their D1 star athletes to eat junk food. At least give them a big steak dinner or a tub of protein powder.

He's on the golf course with Charlie Weis and Tyrone Willingham, asking them how they handled it when they were being paid millions not to coach football. (I think Weis may still be getting paid...)

Gathering up all of his UT property to turn in by Friday and then go shopping for his OWN car and phone!

I see the little old ladies are sitting around their gossip table beating on human beings again. At least it takes a little off Fulmer for a while.

He is probably thinking that he made 28 million in five years for winning about 34 football games most of them against the mini mes.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back