I think UT takes five recruits this year...maybe even six...

uk101 i notice you have a ky and a UT emblem under your name.are you one of those KY basketball fan and Tennessee football fan.

uk101 i notice you have a ky and a UT emblem under your name.are you one of those KY basketball fan and Tennessee football fan.
it+s+a+contradiction+his+motor+functions+are+working+but+his+_8f95df24031f44da4b21b95eb92f6008.jpg

He's a contradiction!

Nope. Was forced to move to Knoxville from Lex for a job. Had no intention on being a UT fan. Work around so many that i just started following it. Im still a diehard UK football fan even when seasons like this happen. They happen often

Nope. Was forced to move to Knoxville from Lex for a job. Had no intention on being a UT fan. Work around so many that i just started following it. Im still a diehard UK football fan even when seasons like this happen. They happen often

Freshman QBs will do that to you.

IMO, this is one possibility nobody is talking about. I suggested it a couple weeks ago and it was met with some disdain. I just think top 150 guys want to play in general, and JR is being recruited over. Granted, he has only played his freshman season and there is definitely room for improvement. Still, if there is not consistent improvement in his game, specifically his offense, he could see his time decrease. Then he has Hubbs to contend with the following season. He may see the writing on the wall if things don't go his way this season.

I'm curious since you and BTO think Josh maybe recruited over. So, you guys think we keep Q and Reese over Josh? Even tho Josh has one season under his belt. We dont know what we will get from the other two players. I know BTO isn't a big fan of Reese. Just curious of what you guys think of that? :hi:

I'm curious since you and BTO think Josh maybe recruited over. So, you guys think we keep Q and Reese over Josh? Even tho Josh has one season under his belt. We dont know what we will get from the other two players. I know BTO isn't a big fan of Reese. Just curious of what you guys think of that? :hi:

It not that WE part with josh, it may be josh parts with US. He's a top 150 guy, he could've gone to many good high major competitive schools...if he realizes going into his junior year, I'm gonna see very little PT he may decide to transfer somewhere where he'll see more time.

If Josh leaves, it will be of his own choosing. I just think he may see himself as worthy of more playing time as a former top-150 player, and if he doesn't get it this year, the addition of Hubbs makes it doubly tough the next. CCM won't simply hand out playing time to him because of experience. It will be earned, and his offensive game needs great improvement to earn it.

In short, I don't see JR being let go as a means of "trimming the fat". His decision to leave or not leave will not be predicated on Q or Reese's respective futures. It will be his decision to stay or go, depending on talks with the staff about his place on the team in the future, and how he wants that future to play out.

If Josh leaves, it will be of his own choosing. I just think he may see himself as worthy of more playing time as a former top-150 player, and if he doesn't get it this year, the addition of Hubbs makes it doubly tough the next. CCM won't simply hand out playing time to him because of experience. It will be earned, and his offensive game needs great improvement to earn it.

In short, I don't see JR being let go as a means of "trimming the fat". His decision to leave or not leave will not be predicated on Q or Reese's respective futures. It will be his decision to stay or go, depending on talks with the staff about his place on the team in the future, and how he wants that future to play out.

Thanks, thats make it more clear. I for one really like Josh. I love the way he plays hard. It makes it easy to pull for the guy. As, a freshman he held his own against some of the top players he had to guard. I totally agree his offense needs work.

VN Store

Back