I think the 2015 class...

LittleDTO

...will be the "attitude" class. Just looking at the guys on board so far and with the amount of lineman we will inevitably get, these guys play with a mean streak.

I miss the defenses of the late 90's and early 2000's. Aggressive and mean. I miss the road grading O linemen we used to have.

I think UT will be back at the top REAL SOON.

(Sorry for the sunshine pumping)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
:td:Get a QB and some big lineman on both sides of the ball and we will be back to the top where we belong, and we wont be saying wait till next year because next year will be now.

Reactions: 2 people
I think the fact that Jack Jones openly tweeted to Paul Fortenberry "Show me another lineman with better film than me." Shows that "attitude" class is very fitting. I like it. Love the confidence they have.

I'm also loving having classes fill up so quickly.

...will be the "attitude" class. Just looking at the guys on board so far and with the amount of lineman we will inevitably get, these guys play with a mean streak.

I miss the defenses of the late 90's and early 2000's. Aggressive and mean. I miss the road grading O linemen we used to have.

I think UT will be back at the top REAL SOON.

(Sorry for the sunshine pumping)

Keep Pumping man.... the sunshine i mean...

GO VOLS !!!:rock:

I think the fact that Jack Jones openly tweeted to Paul Fortenberry "Show me another lineman with better film than me." Shows that "attitude" class is very fitting. I like it. Love the confidence they have.

I'm also loving having classes fill up so quickly.

Butcher and Cherry don't lack in confidence and attitude either.

VN Store

Back