I really have to admit

TN_Transplant

I was looking forward to making a houseboat pirate ship for home games.

You know, ride it up and down the river. Shoot off a blank firing cannon when we scored.

Hoist the colors, dress like pirates and drink rum...

Oh well... Shoot.

Reactions: 18 people
Fulmer could introduce him by talking about the original Tennessee Volunteer Andy Jackson and how he turned to Jean Lafayette to help him beat the British in 1814. Now once again, the Volunteers turn to a pirate to help them win once again

Jimmy Buffet would love us - maybe he can bring a Pirate Tour stop to Neyland

Reactions: 2 people
I actually don’t think Fulmer will make this hire. We need to get more physical as a team and Leach’s offense is not known for being physical.

Reactions: 1 person
I actually don’t think Fulmer will make this hire. We need to get more physical as a team and Leach’s offense is not known for being physical.

All we need to do is win. Doesn't matter how it happens. Physicality, finesse, athleticism it doesn't matter.

Just win baby

You know, ride it up and down the river. Shoot off a blank firing cannon when we scored.

Oh well... Shoot.

You can still do it! We're the renegade, outlaw fanbase now. Embrace it and let's raise some hell everywhere we go!

I was really hoping for Leach to be our head coach but I can't see it now. I guess Leach's offense would be too exciting. After all, why would we want to see a high flying exciting offense when we can pound the rock, get a three point lead in the first quarter and try to hang on for the win.

Not just broke but in debt and getting deeper.

The WSU athletic department ran at a $10 mil. deficit last season. They are in no position to get into a bidding war with the second most profitable athletic department in the USA.

It doesn't matter in the end. The deal appears to be off with the firing of Currie.

Oh well... Shoot.

Now I want to dress up as Captain Morgan in Orange/White

Did Fulmer say he wouldn't try to get him? I mean its not over yet, I just think they are going to take a different approach and pump the brakes a little

Attachments

• 5678659_20160324082121383_1_XLARGE.jpg
    5678659_20160324082121383_1_XLARGE.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back