I never want to hear Spurrier's mouth again...

And what's up with the half fake smile from the guy on the right? It almost looks like he's passing a little gas.

So awesome that he's lost to us the last two years. Not much that makes a Vol fan feel better than seeing that guy upset. Of course there are a few that could make me even happier to see disappointed...imagine Lil kiffie standing there on the Bama sideline getting ripped a new one by saban. Priceless!

Reactions: 2 people
Never want to hear his mouth again yet you start a thread about him? Why exactly? Yeah I wouldnt be taking shirtless pics if I was him but he's in better shape the most 50 y/o men in America.

Ironic coming from a guy named Dunlap😂

Reactions: 2 people
Looks like Ole Ball Sac is trying to snatch a starting spot on Gamecocks OL.

Or are they auditioning for the cheerleading corps?

I hated Spurrier more than anybody when he was in Gainesville. I think this was the summer of 98' actually, I was at a trade show in Hamburg, and was
at the train station at 5:00AM headed to Frankfurt headed home. There was a guy wandering around the platform, looking at the board, looking at his
schedule, he had no clue what was going on. So he sees me standing there and walks over, as he gets closer I see a Florida gator on his jacket. Then he
asks...."Excuse me, do you speak English?"

I replied...."Nein." And walked away.

Reactions: 8 people
I hated Spurrier more than anybody when he was in Gainesville. I think this was the summer of 98' actually, I was at a trade show in Hamburg, and was
at the train station at 5:00AM headed to Frankfurt headed home. There was a guy wandering around the platform, looking at the board, looking at his
schedule, he had no clue what was going on. So he sees me standing there and walks over, as he gets closer I see a Florida gator on his jacket. Then he

I wouldn't expect anything less from a true VOL fan.

14185212UtNF3Va6.gif

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back