I need your prayers VolNation

Prayers sent for peace and strength, donation sent as well. Never easy to lose your dad. Sorry bro.

May God hold him keep him in his loving arms. May you find strength in knowing he is beyond worldly pain, and with his Lord.

Jesus loves us all whether we understand it or not. The sad part of living is the inevitable. I will mention you in my prayers.

Asking our Lord in Jesus name to give you peace and draw you closer during this great loss.

I've been lurking on the Gruden threads for so long but signed up and failed to actually post something. Lost my childhood friend to cancer and when I found out that CTI existed, (and was in/near Knoxville) I refused to work anywhere else. I work for Siemens now--and I can assure you that the passion for saving lives across healthcare and medical technology is really driving innovation for those we all love and care for. All the best to you and yours in this time of need. Prayers sent. <3

Praying that you receive the peace that passes all understanding. Philippians 4:7.

Losing my Dad was devastating almost 6 years ago, and continues almost daily.

I suddenly lost my Son in March of this year... Heart felt prayers for you all... folks say time makes it easier, it don't but giving it to the father really helps more than anything I have found, my the Lord bless you all and give you comfort when it's quite (that's the hard times)

Sorry brother to hear this terrible news. I am a prayer warrior. I will be lifting you guys up.

Just quick update! Thank you everyone for your generous donations and prayers. We haven’t had much time to thank everyone but it means so much to our family. We are in awe at the amount of love and support we have had through this terrible time. We will never know how to repay y’all. Today will be the hardest day for us. The funeral starts at 1:00, so I will try to update later. Thank you so much again and God Bless&#10084;&#65039;

Please continue your prayers and donations, also if you can please help me share this: Fundraiser by Gabi Marie Borden : Funeral costs for Timmy Borden

Last edited:
Lost my dad in 2001, my mom in August 2014, my wife in June 2015, my youngest daughter in February of 2016 and found out I had lung cancer in September 2016 so I know how you feel. All my best wishes and prayers to you and your family. Donated to the funeral fund and encourage everybody to do so no matter how much you can spare, every dollar helps.

VN Store

Back