I need prayers

I’m sorry you’re dealing with this. I am not trying to discredit anything at all, but I am a little confused. She texted you at work, so you do have a job. But, you said she has the only bank account? I am trying to piece together how that works out. Is it a joint account?
She hasn't worked in 2 years. She opened a checking account for us too pay Bill's. I'm not on the account I'm self employed so I've kept my name off it

She hasn't worked in 2 years. She opened a checking account for us too pay Bill's. I'm not on the account I'm self employed so I've kept my name off it

First of all, sorry to hear about the whole situation. Maybe I’m missing something, but:
1) What does being self employed have to do with being on a checking account?

2) How is it an account that you pay bills from if she’s not employed and you’ve got the only source of income?

Come on guys, someone is going through a hard time and needed a place to vent and asked for prayers. No need to make things worse by questioning and interrogating.
I’m only asking a question because I don’t follow what he’s saying and I’m trying to understand what he has or hasn’t thought of.

First of all, sorry to hear about the whole situation. Maybe I’m missing something, but:
1) What does being self employed have to do with being on a checking account?

2) How is it an account that you pay bills from if she’s not employed and you’ve got the only source of income?
1) taxes and I had a garnishment about 10 years ago and they took all of our money out of our joint checking account and I haven't had a account since then
2) I was giving her my check to put in the bank. I didn't think I had anything to worry about we've been together for 30 years

I’m only asking a question because I don’t follow what he’s saying and I’m trying to understand what he has or hasn’t thought of.
I dont mind answering any questions. I just came on here to talk . I've been on this forum for a long time and all I would do is lurk but now I cant talk enough. I'm not looking for handouts or anything like that. I just needed some prayers and someone to talk to

1) taxes and I had a garnishment about 10 years ago and they took all of our money out of our joint checking account and I haven't had a account since then
2) I was giving her my check to put in the bank. I didn't think I had anything to worry about we've been together for 30 years
You didn’t have to tell me any of that, but I understand. Hope you’re able to protect yourself and figure this out.

I dont mind answering any questions. I just came on here to talk . I've been on this forum for a long time and all I would do is lurk but now I cant talk enough. I'm not looking for handouts or anything like that. I just needed some prayers and someone to talk to
I can't give any legal type advice, but I will say you're doing good by talking, even if it's on a message board. Don't hold it all in, and allow your emotions to get the best of you. That, and we'll definitely keep you in our prayers.

I can't give any legal type advice, but I will say you're doing good by talking, even if it's on a message board. Don't hold it all in, and allow your emotions to get the best of you. That, and we'll definitely keep you in our prayers.
Thank you so much

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back