I need a little help volnation getting even with a bammer.

stevenrich2003

So this week at work a friend of mine that is a bammer has remarkably quite and civil about this weeks coming game.... Well this morning I walked to my truck and noticed this unbelievably nasty phrase on the front of my truck. I will not let this rest. I WILL get even. I know where lives, works, goes to the gym.... Any idea nation on how I can get even?ASDF.jpg

So this week at work a friend of mine that is a bammer has remarkably quite and civil about this weeks coming game.... Well this morning I walked to my truck and noticed this unbelievably nasty phrase on the front of my truck. I will not let this rest. I WILL get even. I know where lives, works, goes to the gym.... Any idea nation on how I can get even?View attachment 172795
You're gonna need to buy a can of WD40 to remove that crap. Seriously---use WD40 to remove it. Works great.

So this week at work a friend of mine that is a bammer has remarkably quite and civil about this weeks coming game.... Well this morning I walked to my truck and noticed this unbelievably nasty phrase on the front of my truck. I will not let this rest. I WILL get even. I know where lives, works, goes to the gym.... Any idea nation on how I can get even?View attachment 172795

If you know where he lives, just go over there tonight around 3:00 a.m. and....

bama2.gif

Alabama fans are arrogant buffoons.

Back in 2007 , I was outside a Hardees About to leave and these 2 Alabama fans got real up close to a parked car and were looking at the bumpersticker. One of the guys said "HEY THAT SAYS No Bama", and the other onesaid "what the hellll".

Well they finally realized it said "NOBAMA" as in "No Obama" . The Presidential race of course was happening at the time, so I was amazed at how it took em a minute to realize what it meant. LOL

I took a peak at their license plate and they were from Alabama. Cant remember the county but I would assume they were from the most backwards dumb alabama county in the state. They sounded really dumb.

Back in 2007 , I was outside a Hardees About to leave and these 2 Alabama fans got real up close to a parked car and were looking at the bumpersticker. One of the guys said "HEY THAT SAYS No Bama", and the other onesaid "what the hellll".

Well they finally realized it said "NOBAMA" as in "No Obama" . The Presidential race of course was happening at the time, so I was amazed at how it took em a minute to realize what it meant. LOL

I took a peak at their license plate and they were from Alabama. Cant remember the county but I would assume they were from the most backwards dumb alabama county in the state. They sounded really dumb.

Nice. Whats crazy is they are allowed to reproduce....

probably one of those places where people have trouble with words like "peak" and "peek"

My thought was to paint all of the windows of his truck with UT orange paint. It will come off it will just take a few hours to scrape it.

Risky, what if you spill on his actual paint. Fun games get serious quick.

Take a dump into a bag, rub under door handles of his vehicle

Forget getting even. I'd just catch him out and kick his ass. If it were me, that is.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Have a girl start calling his wife or girlfriend telling them if he doesn't stop sexually harassing you , your taking it to the cops. Never get even. Always go for the kill.
Be mindful, it's a bama dude. Maybe it would be more believable if the victim in this case called and said her husband was sexually harassing him....hehehehe

1. If you can get inside, put a couple of dead fish under the seats. Sardines work also
2. Potato in exhaust pipe.
3. Used chewing tobacco wad shoved under drivers door handle

VN Store

Back