I know its not football. But we are a family.

I don't know any of you personally. But I'm a regular on this site. I love all things big orange. I love the Vol family.

I'm a truck driver by my screen name. My co driver and partner of 19 years is now in covid icu in Sidney Nebraska. I am also positive. We did everything right and still got this damn virus. Sadly I may lose my best friend to this crap. I'm 19 hours from my closest family member stuck in my truck. I have to sit here because the next 48 hours are vital. But I feel alone in this world. This big ole tough guy has been brought to begging for prayers tonight from one Vol fan to another. Ive cried more today than I can remember. So if you all could spare a few moments to ask God for a little prayer it would be appreciated.
Prayers for you and your friend, hang in there we're rooting hard for you!!

I don't know any of you personally. But I'm a regular on this site. I love all things big orange. I love the Vol family.

I'm a truck driver by my screen name. My co driver and partner of 19 years is now in covid icu in Sidney Nebraska. I am also positive. We did everything right and still got this damn virus. Sadly I may lose my best friend to this crap. I'm 19 hours from my closest family member stuck in my truck. I have to sit here because the next 48 hours are vital. But I feel alone in this world. This big ole tough guy has been brought to begging for prayers tonight from one Vol fan to another. Ive cried more today than I can remember. So if you all could spare a few moments to ask God for a little prayer it would be appreciated.

God preserve you and your friend, cwbytruckers, and grant you both a swift recovery!

You are family! God may your never ending love for your children extend to all. Lord God we pray for healing and comfort for these people hurting. Lord God watch over them and provide hope, faith based on your word. 🙏🙏

Praying for you, and your friend...may the good Lord be with you.

Prayers sent my fellow VFL.

Praying that God will Comfort you.

God bless both of you.

Update. Placed on a vent to protect the lungs. Vomiting so much they were afraid of the stomach acid getting the lungs and damaging them. Also a bed opened up in Colorado Springs so he was flown there tonight.. Much better chance of recovery there. I was permitted to go in for 30 minutes which usually isnt aloud. I will be driving back to Tennessee with a heavy heart. But with more hope.

He's in good hands now. We have great healthcare here in Colorado Springs. UCHealth and Penrose - St Francis are top quality.

My daughter is a nurse at Memorial Hospital but normally doesn't work with COVID patients unless there is a surge.

You are never alone when you believe in the Son of God. Try to close your eyes and imagine yourself before the throne of God, that is my happy place, full of awesome wonder mercy and love. Makes me wanna fall on my face every time. But He lifts me back up with his loving kindness and forgiveness.

God bless you. And if you ever make it to a game, please come to my tailgate. We would love to have you.

VN Store

Back