I have a hunch that

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
Jarrett Guarantano ends up beings an absolute star. The more video I see of him the more convinced I am that he is going to be special.

Reactions: 6 people
He has the skill set to have a cam newton, or vince young affect in college. This will be the biggest pickup tennessee has seen in a while.

Reactions: 8 people
I'm really kinda hoping that Dormady will get some play time against alasalami, he will need that experience. It will pay in dividends.

I think Vol fans will be very happy with both Dormady and Guarantano, both should be good SEC quality QB's.

I think he's the best QB prospect we've picked up in the last 20 years. Now lets hope he's also our best recruiter too.

Hearing good things about top recruits, keep up the good work CBJ, recruit to needs and always go after the best, and then get them to give their all for TENNESSEE. GO VOLS!

How good is Guarantano? "He's almost too talented," Dilfer said. Essentially, Guarantano can make every throw in the book — and do so with unmatched speed and power – but needs to spend more time working on his touch. "Layering," basically, meaning the ability to put balls over the tops of defenders rather than relying on pure arm strength to defeat coverage. It's not a huge issue to have at this stage in his development. "He's got everything you could ever want," said Dilfer. I would bet on Guarantano eventually being named MVP of this event. Tennessee is getting a superb prospect.

Dobbs came in 2nd in the counselor competition

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back