I hate the offseason so badly

Still have the whole 2014 season on my DVR to watch again. Of course there are only a few I can bring myself to watch. SC and the Bowl game get watched regularly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
2202ca75470304ff347209073b44cb2c.png

Reactions: 1 person
Is there a way to start a schedule of dates that can help us bridge the gap to next season? Like orange and white game, walk on tryouts, open practices, etc. Any fix for is better than cold turkey.

Here are a few:

March 24-April 25 - Spring practice
April 25 - Orange-and-White Game
April 30-May 2 - NFL Draft
May - Big Orange Caravan
June 1 - Summer semester begins (2015 recruits who were not EE's arrive)
July 13-16 - SEC Media Days (Butch Jones on the 14th)
Early August - Fall practice usually begins
Mid-August - Usually an open practice
September 5 - 2015 season begins

Look for recruiting camps in May and June, when 2016 recruiting will heat up. There are usually sporadic S&C reports throughout the summer.

Reactions: 2 people
Speaking of hating the offseason, just saw that bleacher report is saying Kendall has decommitted. I would've started a thread but don't have the post count if someone else wants to...

Here are a few:

May - Big Orange Caravan

Look for recruiting camps in May and June, when 2016 recruiting will heat up. There are usually sporadic S&C reports throughout the summer.

The CFL starts their regular season on June 25th

Ottawa Red-Blacks at Montreal Alouettes

March madness and pulling for any team to upset the blue team...then come April I'm gonna spend some time in the woods to down a few gobblers!That'll work until the O&W game.

I try in the off season to speak to my wife but she doesn't understand what a 4-3 defense is. I'll never understand women.

Reactions: 2 people
Here are a few:

May - Big Orange Caravan

Awesome, thanks a ton. Mind if I put these in the OP?

I try in the off season to speak to my wife but she doesn't understand what a 4-3 defense is. I'll never understand women.

I can relate, man. Asked my wife the other day to please explain to me what Butch means by pro-style offense, and she just stared at me for about 10 seconds ... then asked if her shoes and purse matched.

She's a cutie, though, and I love her. Don't understand most of what she says, but I love her. I think she keeps me around for the sheer amusement factor.

Last edited:
I can relate, man. Asked my wife the other day to please explain to me what Butch means by pro-style offense, and she just stared at me for about 10 seconds ... then asked if her shoes and purse matched.

She's a cutie, though, and I love her. Don't understand most of what she says, but I love her. I think she keeps me around for the sheer amusement factor.

I asked Butch what a spread offense was and he didn't have a clue.

Speaking of hating the offseason, just saw that bleacher report is saying Kendall has decommitted. I would've started a thread but don't have the post count if someone else wants to...
meh

VN Store

Back