I Got An Awesome Xmas Present

Mom, not trying to one up you but Holly Warlick and team are at the door to sing you a Christmas Carol.

Your mom set the bar. Awesome Gift!

Wow, that's awesome! Can we get pics of the autograph?

Reactions: 1 person
When I was at UT I went to a summer session one summer. This was when Summit was in her infancy as a basketball coach. We'd go down to the intramural gym and play pick-up games. She'd come down there sometimes with a couple of her players or friends from the Olympic team. They only played against guys. You never wanted Pat to be the one guarding you. She'd stay on you like stink on you know what. She could also block out anybody from the boards. She not only talked the talk she walked the walk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Wow, that's awesome! Can we get pics of the autograph?

This is what it looks like.

PSF-34687i_L.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Sweet!! Something you will always cherish and hopefully pass down to you heirs as well as the love for the Lady Vols.

Pat's book is fantastic. Read it while I was holed up in Montana earlier this year. Nice present Taz.

'Sup, Mule? Up late I see. Still just hangin' out. Been in and out of state catching up with some friends since getting back to this part of the country. Got to catch a few LV games and looking forward to the game today. You OK?

'Sup, Mule? Up late I see. Still just hangin' out. Been in and out of state catching up with some friends since getting back to this part of the country. Got to catch a few LV games and looking forward to the game today. You OK?

where were you at during today's game ? :)

VN Store

Back