I don't care what it takes... GET TO THE GAME TONIGHT!

On the streets? Come on BD.... a pubhound like you can surely find a tik whilst resting on a barstool!!!
:shades:
Ahh if it were only that easy. Dont get me wrong, that is the first place I will look. you know I got to get my pregame beer in me before I head out.:toast:

Bigdaddy, get me one too and I'll come straight from the office. I'm dying to go, but not even the drug reps have seats!

If I get a chance to get down there I will call, but right now it looks like a no go.

I can't imagine how the guys feel right now if they're as pumped as I am. This game on espn classic is definatly getting me there.

I can't imagine how the guys feel right now if they're as pumped as I am. This game on espn classic is definatly getting me there.

I'm definitely ready to go now after seeing that. They should show that game to Dane and let him go nuts.

I would love to go to a game it's a 8hour drive for me plus the weather is horrible snow snow snow and freezing rain. I still love my vols. Everyone that is going scream loud and give Kentucky hell.

upper level is empty again though... Comments like this made the mods willing to ban me quickly once I broke the rules.

VN Store

Back