I don't care what it takes... GET TO THE GAME TONIGHT!

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
You are going to regret it if you don't make it to the game tonight. Whatever you've got to do, whatever it takes please make it happen. We owe it to Pearl and this team. I don't want to see an empty seat anywhere in that arena. IF you can only make it to one game let this be the one.

All hail the KING! Bernard King won his last 5 games versus Kentucky and #6 is tonight.

Go Vols!

Agreed freak! I live in Indiana and if I could I'd drive down to K-ville for this baby! You lucky ones living close have NO excues! SHOW UP AND BE LOUD!!!!

actually I was going to wait until after midnight to post it but I went ahead. Ah, it's game day in a couple hours. :)

My son is going up with his buddy (3 hour drive) and returning same day (6 hours on the road)!:rock:

I will be there. Can't wait to see the greatest basketball player to ever wear the orange and white back to receive the recognition that he deserves. I am dreading work tomorrow because I know it is going to drag by.

You are going to regret it if you don't make it to the game tonight. Whatever you've got to do, whatever it takes please make it happen. We owe it to Pearl and this team. I don't want to see an empty seat anywhere in that arena. IF you can only make it to one game let this be the one.

All hail the KING! Bernard King won his last 5 games versus Kentucky and #6 is tonight.

Go Vols!

Oh man... I'm late for the game. :blink:

I'll be lucky to get home from work in time for the tip, much less make the trek to Knoxville. :frown:

I will be in Georgia and probably South Carolina, but Knoxville tomorrow is impossible. I hate not being there.

I shall be there! I really hope this is a sell-out. Bruce deserves nothing less.
You will probably see some empty seats up top and then you will see your usual scattering of empty seats down low where the blue hairs can't get out past 5 o'clock or if the temperature is below 65 degrees.

I'll be watching from west Texas. Wish I could be there...I only hope that ESPN shows the halftime ceremony for King. Go Vols

Go Vols!
Give me one of your 100 tickets and I'm there.

Weather looks to be rain and cooler tonight. How does that help/hurt the ticket situation on the streets? I have a slim chance I might be there.

VN Store

Back