I didn't pay my taxes again yesterday

What was Scalia's response?

He noted that there's a constitutional amendment governing the issue.

The questioner also asked if Scalia thought there was a rate at which income tax might became unconstitutional.

Scalia said no, but made a joke about it leading to a revolt.

Did someone knock your teeth out and you got a quarter?

kg-2000-dunk-contest-reaction-o.gif

Reactions: 2 people
He noted that there's a constitutional amendment governing the issue.

The questioner also asked if Scalia thought there was a rate at which income tax might became unconstitutional.

Scalia said no, but made a joke about it leading to a revolt.

That's no joke.

If Cliven don't have to pay them I sure as heck don't have to.

I recommend Charlie Rangel and Tim Geithner as models. Rangel violates the laws he helped write for everyone else as Ways and Means Chair. "Forgot" to include income from rental property. Geithner doesn't know the difference between a 1099 and W-2 and he became Treasury Secretary. He blames Turbo Tax. They both did alright afterwards. Hell...when the Feds come, just tell them your are a loyal liberal democrat and start rambling on about how you hate wall street, 501 c's and that you voted for Obama at least 5 times. That will put you in solid and you will not only survive but will flourish.

Reactions: 3 people
I recommend Charlie Rangel and Tim Geithner as models. Rangel violates the laws he helped write for everyone else as Ways and Means Chair. "Forgot" to include income from rental property. Geithner doesn't know the difference between a 1099 and W-2 and he became Treasury Secretary. He blames Turbo Tax. They both did alright afterwards. Hell...when the Feds come, just tell them your are a loyal liberal democrat and start rambling on about how you hate wall street, 501 c's and that you voted for Obama at least 5 times. That will put you in solid and you will not only survive but will flourish.

I'm just gonna tell em I can't keep up with all this ****.

The 16th amendment was ratified the same year the federal reserve was created. Coincidence?

Right on! Gotta soak the taxpayers to pay for the banking cartel follies. Absolutely astonishing people vote for more and more govt programs and believe the assumed security provided by those programs and institutions are virtuous in nature. They just never seem to realize how those very programs and institutions are robbing them blind of liberty and economic/financial success. But that's hate speech and I digress.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back