I BELIEVE-GO VOLs

Ya know for some reason (stupidly I'll add) I've convinced myself they have a legitimate shot at winning. You think I'd learn my lesson. I thought we were gonna win at halftime last year too.

I'm in. Chance is slim but not impossible. If we play as close to flawless as we are capable of then it could be done.

Peyton back in Knoxville... No one is giving us a chance.. Bama's Qb a little banged up.. A cloud of Dust is hovering knoxville... Eerie feeling in Knoxville boys.. Tenn 28 Alabama 27. :yikes:

Reactions: 1 person
Peyton back in Knoxville... No one is giving us a chance.. Bama's Qb a little banged up.. A cloud of Dust is hovering knoxville... Eerie feeling in Knoxville boys.. Tenn 28 Alabama 27. :yikes:

Tennessee 49 Bama 47..fixed it for you..no way the D holds an SEC team under 40.

Tennessee 49 Bama 47..fixed it for you..no way the D holds an SEC team under 40.

As long as it goes in the W column..I don't care what the score is....I live in the western part of georgia very close the bama line....before saban came along you couldn't buy a bama fan around here and now there a dime a dozen. A Tennessee UPSET would be F'ing sweet myfriend. I'd crow like a rooster for awhile.

knocking Bama OUT of the National Title picture would be SWEET!!!!! where would they drop in the ranking if they were to lose tonight?? Florida would prob be the new #1 and Oregon would rise to #2 or would they be #1??? Even if bama were to lose they would still be in the top 4...

i define close that a handful of plays have caused our record. I see alot of improvement with this team.

VN Store

Back