I asked Scotty Hopson about his lack of play time in the second half...

you should have helped him out by mentioning that we have to play on both ends of the floor to win basketball games.

Scotty seems confused about the lack of PT...

If only someone on this board could ask Channing Crowder's opinion on the subject...surely he could shed some light on this.

Unless it's changed since 2001, they are both terrible.

APSU is a pretty good state school, although it does cater to a large number of "non-traditional" students. Clarksville isn't my favorite place on earth, but it does have its good qualities.

You can do a lot worse than Clarksville when it comes to military towns. Trust me.
without a doubt, at least as far as Army towns are concerned.

Navy and Air Force bases tend to be some nice places, although they have some hellholes too.

APSU is a pretty good state school, although it does cater to a large number of "non-traditional" students. Clarksville isn't my favorite place on earth, but it does have its good qualities.

translation?

You can do a lot worse than Clarksville when it comes to military towns. Trust me.

Calling it a military town is a little misleading. Campbell certainly influences Clarksville (and Hopkinsville,) but the city has a population of over 100k as well as its own industry and identity. Oak Grove is without question a military town; Clarksville, in my opinion, is more of a town in close proximity to the base.

My freshman year at APSU I had a health class and between the university and military base it was staggering how many people had STDs.

Unless it's changed since 2001, they are both terrible.

That was 2 years removed from one of the worst tornados in Middle Tennessee. That tornado destroyed much of Clarksville. I'm guessing you saw a lot of rebuilding in 2001.

That was 2 years removed from one of the worst tornados in Middle Tennessee. That tornado destroyed much of Clarksville. I'm guessing you saw a lot of rebuilding in 2001.

Clarksville wasn't that bad but really my disdain has more to do with my experience than anything.

translation?

There is a higher percentage of students at APSU that did not come straight out of highschool into college than at most universities. Much of this is attributable to the military presence, as people leaving the service enroll or spouses of military personel go to school after moving to the area.

STD's have anyhing to do to your bad experience there? You don't have to answer. Someone close to you may be on the board too.

VN Store

Back