Hunting Lease

CountVolcula

Eternal Vol
Ok, fellow vols

I'm looking for some hunting land to lease for a couple of friends and our kids to hunt for deer and turkey

Would prefer it was in West Tennessee in the following counties

Madison
Hardeman
Haywood
McNairy
Carroll

Willing to pay good price per acre for the lease. Looking for acreage from 200 acres and above

All members will be LE, ex military, or both. We are very responsible and all have extensive training in firearms. We are very respectful of the land and will not rut up fields or pasture land

Thanks

Would gladly agree to lease to someone who wants to "hunt" poachers and trespassers. Pisses me off...

Got land about 1 1/2 hours east of Nashville covered up with deer and turkeys. We don't even charge (Vanderbilt grad runs the family co. )(he's an idiot)). Let me know if interested.

Got land about 1 1/2 hours east of Nashville covered up with deer and turkeys. We don't even charge (Vanderbilt grad runs the family co. )(he's an idiot)). Let me know if interested.

I really appreciate the offer. I would love too, but I'm looking for something a little closer so I can hunt as much as possible.

My current lease is great, we just don't have any room for any other people and I got some guys wanting to hunt

What county is it in?

You might want to be sure that you also lease in a 'Unit L' county. Most of those you listed are indeed unit L, but love the more liberal limits there.

I too would be very interested in the land east of Nashville. Sounds like that might be White or Cumberland county?!?!

I really appreciate the offer. I would love too, but I'm looking for something a little closer so I can hunt as much as possible.

My current lease is great, we just don't have any room for any other people and I got some guys wanting to hunt

What county is it in?

Cumberland, Morgan & Fentress

I would be interested in this. I live up in that area. How would this work

Ok, fellow vols

I'm looking for some hunting land to lease for a couple of friends and our kids to hunt for deer and turkey

Would prefer it was in West Tennessee in the following counties

Madison
Hardeman
Haywood
McNairy
Carroll

Willing to pay good price per acre for the lease. Looking for acreage from 200 acres and above

All members will be LE, ex military, or both. We are very responsible and all have extensive training in firearms. We are very respectful of the land and will not rut up fields or pasture land

Thanks

You'll get hurt in McNairy Co.:)

Hey Count,

My family owns a little over 200 acres in McNairy county. I know it is on the low side of your request, but it is a nice mix of fields and woods. It is also easy to get to, it is only a few minutes off hwy 45.

My dad and his brother are co-owners. You would have to negotiate with them. I can't promise they will be receptive.

My dad is a retired State Trooper, so the LE angle might be a good in with him.

If you are interested, you can email me. vader at volnation dot com I will put you in touch with my dad and put in a good word.

Hey Count,

My family owns a little over 200 acres in McNairy county. I know it is on the low side of your request, but it is a nice mix of fields and woods. It is also easy to get to, it is only a few minutes off hwy 45.

My dad and his brother are co-owners. You would have to negotiate with them. I can't promise they will be receptive.

If you are interested, you can email me. vader at volnation dot com I will put you in touch with my dad and put in a good word.

Can I email you also when I'm down and need a internet hug?

Hey Count,

Uh oh, I think I know your dad.

Uh oh, I think I know your dad.
Don't hold it against me :)

I knew you were in LE, but I had missed that you were in west TN. I guess this should have been a clue.

You'll get hurt in McNairy Co.:)

Dad was based out of Jackson when he retired. I grew up in Henderson, but I am the prodigal son who has moved off and will likely never come back to West TN to live. I don't get back to visit as often as I should.

Are you in McNairy county?

Hey Count,

Thanks Vader

I would like to lease some land for hunting for my family. My brother lives in Nashville and I in Knoxville. We would like something roughly halfway between. It would only be for our immediate family. Would like 500-1000 acres. Anybody have or know of anything?

I'm not a hunter and have no idea how this works but I might be interested in a short term lease arrangement...needs to be secluded and exclusive during my tenancy with a site(s) suitable to bury something that has little realistic possibility of detection......no worry as there will be no signs of intrusion and left as found...

I'm not a hunter and have no idea how this works but I might be interested in a short term lease arrangement...needs to be secluded and exclusive during my tenancy with a site(s) suitable to bury something that has little realistic possibility of detection......no worry as there will be no signs of intrusion and left as found...

Sounds legit.

I would like to lease some land for hunting for my family. My brother lives in Nashville and I in Knoxville. We would like something roughly halfway between. It would only be for our immediate family. Would like 500-1000 acres. Anybody have or know of anything?

Bump

VN Store

Back