Huge Props to CDT

You don't think coming back from 13 down in the second half and being tied with Kansas with 6 minutes to go was a good road show???? Also had a tournament win!

We battled them but collapsed in the final six minutes. We'll battle NC State hopefully it goes down to the last minute and we steal one. Winning on the road with freshmen is very difficult. Hopefully Josh and Armani have big games in that one tomorrow.

Huge props to BTO. I know how hard it is to lose your favorite coach. Hopefully, Tyndall will make all fans forget about Pearl and Martin.

This was definitely huge for Tyndall as far as fan support. Whether warranted or not, I guess he's a bit of a divisive character in that area. I suppose CCM was too, but he had a team of players we all knew and loved. I still have trouble with some of the faces this year, but seeing what they were able to do against Butler is a testament to what this team will be capable of once things sort of solidify.

An early signature win for CDT and staff...I loved that the crowd was really into it. Definitely just what we needed.

VN Store

Back