Huge loss for vandy/Gain for Vols

Enjoy it while it lasts sparky.

These are officially your good ole days

That's what Yankees fans told Red Sox fans in 2004 they are still telling them that ten years later. Like I said earlier to the trash talkers if your going to talk it and direct nasty comments towards me back it up. To the non talkers I still respect you and your program.

Last edited:
That's what Yankees fans told Red Sox fans in 2004 they are still telling them that ten years later. Like I said earlier to the trash talkers if your going to talk it and direct nasty comments towards me back it up. To the non talkers I still respect you and your program.

1975, 1982, 2005, 2012, 2013

Congrats on your achievement of beating the Vols 5 times during my lifetime (1970).

38-5-1

Nobody directed a nasty comment TOWARDS you. By your own admission you "have waited for two years" to respond to a post made two years ago that wasn't directed at you.

I am generally very polite to posters from other schools.

You came here to gloat. That's fine. Let's call it what it is and use a little common sense. Vanderbilt is widely considered by the national media to be "elite".

The fact that you are looking for fans of another team to tell you that says more about you than it does about anyone here.

If you have something to contribute please do. Otherwise, go celebrate somewhere else. Thanks.

Reactions: 1 person
Nobody directed a nasty comment TOWARDS you. By your own admission you "have waited for two years" to respond to a post made two years ago that wasn't directed at you.

I am generally very polite to posters from other schools.

You came here to gloat. That's fine. Let's call it what it is and use a little common sense. Vanderbilt is widely considered by the national media to be "elite".

The fact that you are looking for fans of another team to tell you that says more about you than it does about anyone here.

If you have something to contribute please do. Otherwise, go celebrate somewhere else. Thanks.
I 100% respect you and consider you a great and knowledgeable baseball fan. As I stated before you are not the fan I was directing my actions towards. Yes I did come to gloat to some of the people on here About baseball. Certainly not to you. What does football have to do with anything baseball related? The football junkies want to talk trash so I responded in kind. Some of the things I have read on here are disgusting. Hoping Carson Fulmer takes a line drive to his head. Really hoping something on a young man that could cost him his life over a sport.
Please understand my opinions are mine only and do not reflect most of the Vanderbilt fans. With that I will leave and not post here anymore. I am sorry if I upset anyone.

I 100% respect you and consider you a great and knowledgeable baseball fan. As I stated before you are not the fan I was directing my actions towards. Yes I did come to gloat to some of the people on here About baseball. Certainly not to you. What does football have to do with anything baseball related? The football junkies want to talk trash so I responded in kind. Some of the things I have read on here are disgusting. Hoping Carson Fulmer takes a line drive to his head. Really hoping something on a young man that could cost him his life over a sport.
Please understand my opinions are mine only and do not reflect most of the Vanderbilt fans. With that I will leave and not post here anymore. I am sorry if I upset anyone.

I'm not asking you to leave and I don't have the authority to do it even if I wanted too. Your boy Reynolds had a hell of a night for Team USA tonight btw.

I must have missed the Carson Fulmer thing which is hard for me to believe, but most people here don't say stupid stuff like that.

I've read many things on Vandy boards that are equally disturbing, I ignore them and try not to lump the whole fan base into a group of dullards because of a comment on a message board.

Go fall off a cliff please.

I don't think anyone is upset. Many of us enjoy seeing Vandy fans make statements which make them look as if they are not very smart.

I was being serious.

He really would be doing us and the world a favor by leaving it. People that commit suicide are nothing but cowardly trash, and Vandy fans are nothing but cowardly trash, so the two go hand in hand.

Last edited:
I was being serious.

He really would be doing us and the world a favor by leaving it. People that commit suicide are nothing but cowardly trash, and Vandy fans are nothing but cowardly trash, so the two go hand in hand.

You are ignorant.

Imagine nasty comments being directed at a fan of an opponent school on their own message board. How dare they?

Having said that all schools have ignorant fans. Look in this very thread.....a Vandy fan ( oh wait a minute that was you) is trying to convince people that baseball is the hardest sport because Deion Sanders was a poor batter and Michael Jordan only made AA ball. I think golf is the most difficult sport I have played. Wonder if Tiger Woods has any football eligibility left?

VN Store

Back