How was your lunch?

Yep, said I didn't have TB, lulz. Said I have bronchitis and gave me an antibiotic and an inhaler. Wants me to go into my regular docs and get a full blood workup and a physical.

Loose that bet bro.

dag, hman..hope you get better

I went to the air show in Knoxville yesterday. Stopped by Sam N Andy's in Farragut and had a pastrami & Swiss on dark with spicy mustard.

Just like I remember.

Ate a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios with sliced bananas for lunch and it was so good I went and got another bowl.

Had a can of yellowfin tuna marinated in olive oil and garlic, low sodium ritz crackers, strawberry/banana yogurt and a chocolate oatmeal fiber bar. YUM YUM

A flat iron steak from Glacier Brewhouse. Delicious

Usually eat lunch with my son (he works for the same company I do.) He had a spontaneous pneumothorax on April 12th and isn't back to work yet. Lunch has sucked every day since.

Usually eat lunch with my son (he works for the same company I do.) He had a spontaneous pneumothorax on April 12th and isn't back to work yet. Lunch has sucked every day since.
Talk to him on the phone while you're eating lunch.

Subway... 1/2 turkey, 1/2 ham. Usually do this for lunch... but prices went up $1-$2 per sandwich (new franchise owner locally)... so may wean myself from the greedy bastages.

Got some Mexican for me and my wife after I left the church.

Had a pair of BBQ sandwiches. Meat came from a church in Bama that does up BBQ on July 4th and Labor Day. its been sitting in my freezer for a while but it was still good. topped it with some Fox Bros Spicy Sauce.

VN Store

Back