How to get away with murder

I've watched all four episodes now, and I think I'll continue to watch this show. Is this series directed at attracting a female audience? The reason I ask is because of the lead actor being in a strong female role, and all of the gay male sex.

I've watched all four episodes now, and I think I'll continue to watch this show. Is this series directed at attracting a female audience? The reason I ask is because of the lead actor being in a strong female role, and all of the gay male sex.

with the exception of all the male on male action, it seems like its gonna be a good show. i like/hate the twists at the end of every episode.

Just watched the latest 3 episodes tonight. It's pretty good and holds your interest.

I like that it has the main story going on, while having a secondary story/case each episode.

Just watched the latest 3 episodes tonight. It's pretty good and holds your interest.

I like that it has the main story going on, while having a secondary story/case each episode.

Agree. And it definitely got into the action quickly.

Reactions: 1 person
with the exception of all the male on male action, it seems like its gonna be a good show. i like/hate the twists at the end of every episode.

They're only twists if you didn't already see them coming, unfortunately I'm reading this show like a book.

I'm not sure about this show, it's decent so far. I'm not sure what it is, maybe with the amount of characters on this show I'm finding it difficult to connect with any of them. I can only compare this show to Scandal since it's by the same woman but Scandal is so much better than this show.

This show has been removed from the DVR!

I gave this show a solid 6 episodes and between the annoying flashbacks, too many main actors, and the abundance of cliches pouring from this show I'm just not feeling it, nor am I invested in ANY of the characters. The icing on the cake was that it was about to become a series conflict on the DVR which gave me the excuse to axe it.

Best of luck to remaining viewers!

Peace out!

I'm still watching. I've enjoyed every episode except the last one.

Finale should be good though.

VN Store

Back