How do you show your Vols pride?

Orange on my car. Power T vanity plate. Garden signs in the yard. Tennessee Room in my house & O&W laundry room & garage. Probably 40-50 Orange articles of clothing. Power T flag on gamedays. No one has to ask who my team is!

GO BIG ORANGE!!!

Power T tat on my lower leg
TNVOLS1 Florida license plate
Tire cover on my Jeep big power T in Orlando
They call me Tennessee Rick at the local Beef O'Bradys because it's all about the Vols
UT Diploma

Reactions: 1 person
Like everyone else, got alot of orange in the closet, along with the wife and daughter. Sons an lsu fan.

Got a game day flag.

Orange ford symbols on last two vehicles.

Wife suprised me with a symphony version of Rocky Top as our walk out song at the end of our wedding. Pretty awesome chic.

I have VFL tattooed across my back. I wear orange underwear and I have orange pants like Coach Dooley's. Truly stylish! I even dye my hair orange on game day! :rock:

Tons of orange attire, checkerboard socks, I even try to pick up unique Vol items when I travel. Got a traditional Aztec mask with the T on it in Mexico, some type of Hawaiian necklace that's orange and white with T's on the shells....Mini helmet desk caddys for my office. Power T business card holder, Tennessee golf bag (w/beer cooler)....Rarely go a weekend without seeing a Tennessee fan here in LV. I always drop a Go Vols when I walk by

Aside from wearing Vols gear around town, getting together with my buddies (who are all hardcore Vols fans) to watch games, and occasionally going to the games themselves, I always make it a point to wear Vols gear when I travel. Especially when I'm flying, in an effort to expose as many people from as many locations as possible to that beautiful orange. It's always cool to be somewhere far from home (Chattanooga) and have a stranger strike up a conversation about the Vols.

Oh so many ways... One that stands out, I'll join in singing Rocky Top every time I hear it. I'll sing with gusto and on key. I'll start up the chorus if ever I hear an ill word spoken of it or Tennessee. Oh, and I'll whistle it every time a vehicle with that stylized crimson 'A' pulls up near me at the gas pumps.

I moved to AL in 2007. Wear a UT polo to work every Friday during football season. The Bammer stares are always worth it...

Reactions: 2 people
No ink here.

Orange all over the house and all through my wardrobe (less than I would like, more than my wife can stand, heh).

But the most visible routine way, outside of getting to games when I can, is this:

Flying%20High.jpg

Flies proudly in front of the house every game day, and some other days just for the fun of it!

Go Vols!

Dang.. where did you get that flag!!!!:thumbsup:

Orange/white Tri-star sticker on my vehicle, my ringtone is the Pride of the Southland playing Rocky Top (despite living and working here in Athens, GA), and a solid complement of orange attire.

The first year I moved here, went to the Vols-Dawgs basketball game at Stegeman Coliseum and about halfway through, I started getting text messages from some buddies up in Maryville. Apparently the SEC channel cameras were sweeping the stands and stopped on me, the lone guy in orange in the immediate vicinity.

Second instance of sticking out in a crowd was last year's football game here in Athens. My dad and I bought a pair of tickets off a relative (UGA season ticket holder) and we were once again a fleck of orange in an otherwise red and black section. It made the ending of the game that much sweeter. I will say that all in all though, no one really gave us a hard time except for some good-natured verbal jabs akin to asking if we were lost or if we needed help finding our seats. :)

I have a simple yet tasteful front license plate on my car, don't care if I'm breaking the law. Several different designs and colors of gameday hats and a shirt. I plan on getting some more stuff this September when I come home for a week... hopefully the week of the UMASS game. GBO!

I talk trash mostly.. okay, at least Once every day in the Birmingham area to Bama fans. One example would be...: I see someone with a Big "A" on their hat, I say "you know I was really surprised when I moved here a couple years ago at how many ARKANSAS fans live in this area!" They hate me here.. and I love it, Honestly it is a constant barrage of crap I deal with on a daily basis. Also, where I purchased a home it is cemented with Bama fans... but my house is well known at this point.... I am now nicknamed "Hey Tennessee!"

Go Vols!

Vols hat (baseball cap and bucket hat) orange, Grey goodies. Orange jersey. White game worn jersey. Signed helmet all lbs and DLinemen from 2015, signed football all DBs from 2016. House slippers. Car magnet and sticker. Tervis cup. Golf club covers, ball marker digit repair. Clothing galore: sweats, polos, button ups, ties, t-shirts. Watch. Pictures on the wall.

VN Store

Back