How do you like your coffee?

How do you like your coffee?

• Total voters
I usually drink americano's with steamed soy. Or coffee with soy creamer and splenda out of the press pot.

Yeah I understand, my whole family is that way! I just couldn't aquire the tast for it, I tried!

The only way I have ever liked a coffee drink was an Irish Cream Cappuccino. Tasted like hot chocolate, yummy but very fattening.

nasty stuff. one sip was enough for me to know I did not want.
the fiancee tries to trick me from time to time and claim "no, you can't even taste the coffee" when she gets one of her $7 drinks. I try a sip and yep, she's right, doesn't taste like coffee, tastes like s***

Last edited:
Reactions: hmanvolfan
I used to be addicted to diet Cokes for the caffeine. Switched to coffee about a year ago. Had never had it before. Now, I'm addicted to coffee. Two big cups in the morning and that's it. Now, I have to kick this addiction. Coffee=sugar+half and half.

I have been a life long coffee drinker. I was raised up in a house that went through 2 or 3 pots a day. I remember as a kid having a little bit of coffee with my milk and sugar. Over time I started using less and less milk and sugar. I start off with about a half a pack of splenda and usually by the 4th cup I don't add anything.

I love coffee, I love tea
I love the java jive and it loves me
Coffee and tea and the java and me
A cup, a cup, a cup, a cup, a cup

Reactions: malinoisvol
I only drink it when I’m working so haven’t had any in a while. But when I did I liked caramel macchiato creamer and a little sugar in it.

VN Store

Back