How do you feel about the OU game?

Is the sky falling after this loss to OU?

• Total voters
I would liked to have seen Hurd get 3 more rushing yards to reach 100. I feel he deserved the opportunity for his effort tonight.

I didn't vote for either selection. I am proud of our Team 118 Vols & how they went inch for inch with a top 5 team that is expected to make the 4 team playoff. I have heard since 10am from numerous college football analyst that Oklahoma does not have any weaknesses. Our Orange Swarm D# played a stellar game with numerous true freshmen. Justin Worley was in a UFC octagon & played as good as he possibly would have been expected. Our receivers dropped a couple of catchable passes. My biggest concern is our offensive line & hope it gets better as the season goes on game by game. A couple of notable players that played a great game with phenomenal effort are: Cameron Sutton, Justin Worley, Josh Smith, Jalen Hurd, Marquez North, A.J. Johnson, Jalen Reeves Maybin & also everybody else on D#

Reactions: 1 person
Bailing? No but if u r not concerned about certain aspects of this team that continue to linger from last yr .. I would say look in the mirror for fools..

This off system has issues against good teams. N this staff sucks at attacking an opponents weak spot.. We run the same plays regardless which is stupid..

The ONLY issues with the Off is the line. What fixes this? Recruiting. Can this staff recruit? You know the answer.

The answer is C

Plenty of positives. Mistakes on the road against a top 5 team, expected. Going in the right direction.

Just wish we could take back those 2 redzone picks. and we should've got some holding calls they were holding barnett all night. But I am ecstatic about this team and our coaches. If they continue in what they are doing those big wins will come sooner than later.

Do you want to turn in your Vols card and slit your wrists because Tennessee's performance was so embarrassing or was it about what you expected?

It was better than i expected, im proud of the team.

Bajakian can go away though.

I didn't vote for either selection. I am proud of our Team 118 Vols & how they went inch for inch with a top 5 team that is expected to make the 4 team playoff. I have heard since 10am from numerous college football analyst that Oklahoma does not have any weaknesses. Our Orange Swarm D# played a stellar game with numerous true freshmen. Justin Worley was in a UFC octagon & played as good as he possibly would have been expected. Our receivers dropped a couple of catchable passes. My biggest concern is our offensive line & hope it gets better as the season goes on game by game. A couple of notable players that played a great game with phenomenal effort are: Cameron Sutton, Justin Worley, Josh Smith, Jalen Hurd, Marquez North, A.J. Johnson, Jalen Reeves Maybin & also everybody else on D#

Come to Junkanoo on FMB tonite, I'll buy you a beer.

Always sucks to lose but for those w/ some foresight there was much to appreciate. I think we'll go bowling this year and be a force next year.

It was what I expected except that I figured we'd just be running into a brick wall instead of dying by one step forward, two steps back.

The vols were great in this game. We are going to win this year. Look out east gbo.

VN Store

Back