How democrats get elected

The democrats get elected by teaching stupid. The government controls public education and start to indoctrinate the younger society earlier, creating a stupid populous. I'm starting to believe that today's public education system is the most dangerous threat to American society.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Wasn't trying to get under your skin. I just thought it's adorable.......you two K I S S I N G in a tree....lol. You can be honest....your secret is safe with me.

heh, two dudes kissing. Adorable is the word you chose to use as a descriptor?

OK chief.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't understand all debate on this issue. Every poster on VN is well aware that the Drms win more elections due to libs voting several times and have more dead voters voting than the GOP does.
/ thread.

I don't understand all debate on this issue. Every poster on VN is well aware that the Drms win more elections due to libs voting several times and have more dead voters voting than the GOP does.
/ thread.

Used liberals for sale!!.....:whistling: makes good polar bear food.

/ thread.

They might be game for a 3 way if you ask nicely.

/ thread.

It just shows how bad the country is getting. People will vote for a guy who helps them not work, keeps them up, provides food, shelter, healthcare, & gets them a ton of free s***. Lol what's work & who needs that?

Reactions: 3 people
Thanks for calling me pathetic. Very conductive to a responsible civic conversation.

Members of my family have fought in the War of 1812, the Civil War, the Spanish-American War, WWII, Korea, and Vietnam. They fought for my right NOT to vote, just as much as they fought for your right to vote. The fact that your want to take away citizenship for those that don't vote bleeds of the same totalitarian characteristics that you claim to hate in government. Yet I am contradictory?

And it doesn't fly in the face of anything I have stated in any of my posts. Stop putting words in my mouth and making up your own realities.

Are you Lt. Dan?

Thanks for calling me pathetic. Very conductive to a responsible civic conversation.

Members of my family have fought in the War of 1812, the Civil War, the Spanish-American War, WWII, Korea, and Vietnam. They fought for my right NOT to vote, just as much as they fought for your right to vote. The fact that your want to take away citizenship for those that don't vote bleeds of the same totalitarian characteristics that you claim to hate in government. Yet I am contradictory?

And it doesn't fly in the face of anything I have stated in any of my posts. Stop putting words in my mouth and making up your own realities.

First, I applaud your kin folks for serving. Second, several of us on VN have served to give you the right to free speech. But, not here!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back