How big is Nukeese in real life observation?

Oh yeah. Especially on PR. I think there is a lot of potential there for us. With a good return man we could have returned 4 last year that I counted.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I take it you saw the video when he took one high and was told not to do that... Thus your avatar ?

I'm not going to say official height, weight, and 40 times don't matter........ but the bottom line is either you can play or you can't. Period.

Um, is Stallworth not 6'0 200 lbs.?
Or is the key word in your post was?

Ya was. I'm pretty sure he was around 160 when he was a frosh. I don't know he just reminds me of Stallworth when he was young. I think they will use him a lot like Stallworth was used too.

Nuke needs to avoid direct hits... and don't try to run over anyone.

One of the practice reports said he leveled a safety... so he seems to know how to get angles for blocks.

Dexter Macluster at Ole Miss is also a little guy. But has been a difference maker for them. I wached him in HS at Largo where my little brother was in the band. I believe about 70% of the offense went through him. If Nuke does as well as him it would be great.:eek:k:

I have no idea who the girl is in my avatar, some hot black SI model.

Stallworth was listed at around 190 his freshman year, which he redshirted.

I saw him on campus today along with Teague and Oku and he was smaller weight and mass but he didnt seem to much shorter than they did, although he has dreads and was wearing a hat.

I know rivals lists him as 5'9" and 151 lbs. I have to imagine that he has gained some weight and possibly grown an inch. If he truly that size he is going to get destroyed in the SEC.

Dont forget they have to catch him before they tackle him! Nuke will be fine! I think I could run a 4.3 forty with a 300# tackle chasing me with damage on his mind!!!

VN Store

Back