How BIG is Nike.............

Yes, actually. Was my reply inconvenient to your argument?

Next time, request the quantifiable metrics to the level of butthurt you require.
You’re reply was hilarious. I thought we were talking about real boycotts, not small scale a few people here and there boycotts.

Of course you couldn’t find those so you had to use a couple people for your “boycott”. It’s cute.

You asked when the last time conservatives boycotted, you've been provided with receipts.

...but I'm mad? lol.

Get owned, claim victory. Never change tums, never change.

I’m still waiting for your boycott info. You can keep all those times your neighbor boycotted something to yourself.

You’re getting more and more butthurt. This isn’t even an argument. You posted something stupid and I’m asking your clarification and you adorable think that a few people means an entire conservative boycott. It’s adorable.

I’m still waiting for your boycott info. You can keep all those times your neighbor boycotted something to yourself.

You’re getting more and more butthurt. This isn’t even an argument. You posted something stupid and I’m asking your clarification and you adorable think that a few people means an entire conservative boycott. It’s adorable.

It's OK if you admit you should have included qualifiers in your request.

You made a mistake, it happens - learn from it and move on.

Aren't you all boycotting Nike, the NFL, Keurig, Starbucks.....
Nike is playing both sides for idiots.... the NFL is slowly killing its brand( I love the NFL but it’s slowly losing the fun it use to be and not just bc a back up QB didn’t stand.... I never got the thrill of Starbucks.... what did keurig do?

It's OK if you admit you should have included qualifiers in your request.

You made a mistake, it happens - learn from it and move on.
No qualifiers. You’re taking very small scale people and act like it’s some major boycott. Like I said, it’s cute.

Post stupid things, get called out. Your only next step is to say you were just trolling. Lmao

Aren't you all boycotting Nike, the NFL, Keurig, Starbucks.....
Who’s you all?
Being anti-liberal just means you’re intelligent, not necessarily conservative. I have running shoes from Nike I got last month, those moisture wicking running shirts from them and watch the NFL. I don’t drink coffee.

I’ve asked questions that have never been answered. I’ll ask again. Why is Kaepernick the face of a campaign that says to sacrifice everything when he hasn’t sacrificed anything?

No qualifiers. You’re taking very small scale people and act like it’s some major boycott. Like I said, it’s cute.

Post stupid things, get called out. Your only next step is to say you were just trolling. Lmao

Yeah a few weeks ago, everyone was talking about a wal mart protest.....I want Twitter and kept scrolling down and couldn’t find a single person wanting to protest... it was all people making fun of protesting.

Only Tums would be in a thread about boycotting Nike saying conservatives don’t boycott anything.

Next will be the kneeling/boycott NFL thread, I’m sure

I have literally never seen anyone say Republicans have "no right" to be upset about kneeling

I have been blasted by multiple people on here for my stance that the method of protest is disrespectful to a uniformed military person presenting the colors for the anthem. As if, I have no right to dislike it.

I have been blasted by multiple people on here for my stance that the method of protest is disrespectful to a uniformed military person presenting the colors for the anthem. As if, I have no right to dislike it.

You’ve been blasted. So? Are you saying people don’t have the right to blast you? Did it hurt your feelings too much?

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
...you’re pulling the race card at a completely nonsensical time in a discussion about conservative boycotts?

Isn’t this what you complain about? Lol

Pointing out racism is not "pulling the card". The "card" was already out of the deck. Nice try.

VN Store

Back