How are your Brackets going

Bvols48

Probably going to win all of mine. :whistling:

Tied for 44th in Vol Nation.

Tied for 55th in Yahoo

Got a sure lock on the ESPN bracket 2,254,697 place.:yes:

Have really no chance of winning the money at work.:no:

Enjoy the rest of the Madness!!

Well I had Indiana and Georgetown in the final two with Georgetown winning it all, so.....

All my final 4 teams are still in it. Figures it would be the year I didn't enter any bracket challenges.

1,500,000th, or so, on ESPN. I only ever fill out 1 bracket. Tied for 1st in my office pool. Not bad, considering all the upsets that have happened. A few years ago I finished in the top 50,000, or so, nationally on ESPN with 1 bracket entered. So I'll probably never be able to top that.

I've got a realistic chance to win the office pool - West region is the worst for me, but that's the same for everybody - still a long way to go, but i like my chances

I'm probably gonna win at my wife's work. Its the only bracket I've filled out, 37-11, all my final four is good. All but 1 or 2 elite 8 are good.

Several yrs ago, I entered at work ... The finals were Ohio St & Fla. if OSU won, I would win $400. If Fla won, I get $0. Fla won....just gave me another reason to hate them (as if...)

If Florida Gulf coast wins again my bracket is screwed
May just do it.
Andy Enfield was a player development consultant before FGC hired him. Think it shows?
They even practice those dunks.
He even teaches ball handling and passing. go figure.

Well I had Indiana and Georgetown in the final two with Georgetown winning it all, so.....

they are on the same side of the bracket, so yea your's is pretty screwed up then. i had gtown and louisville playing, sooooooo... not looking good.

they are on the same side of the bracket, so yea your's is pretty screwed up then. i had gtown and louisville playing, sooooooo... not looking good.

:eek:lol: My bad. Had Louisville and Georgetown in the final game. (I barely got my picks in, and was trying to hurry and get it filled out before it closed. I was half asleep and wanted Louisville and Indiana in the final two.)

Oh well. Maybe next year.

I stopped paying attention to my bracket after the first round

:eek:lol: My bad. Had Louisville and Georgetown in the final game. (I barely got my picks in, and was trying to hurry and get it filled out before it closed. I was half asleep and wanted Louisville and Indiana in the final two.)

Oh well. Maybe next year.

glad to see i wasn't the only one duped by the medias big east bias. well that and my lack of knowledge of this years field.

Still got Louisville, Indy, and Florida kicking. But I had Gonzaga (sigh...should've known better).

Some idiot at work had FGCU and LaSalle making the elite 8. She's going to look like a genius if that pans out. I kept warning friends away from Gtown, but had at least 2 pick them to the final game.

VN Store

Back