Houston is done...

they just won 12 in a row.

so they weren't going to make the Finals? we knew that anyway but the playoffs weren't out of the question, like they are now.

Look for th rookie Carl Landry to step up his game. I've been very surprised by his results this year. Great player at Purdue but I didn't expect him to do alot in the NBA.

shocked. ridiculous. i mean they have to lose sometime, right?

at least i wasn't the only one who left them for dead.

I actually watched my 1st Rockets game since 1995 last night just to see what all the hype is about. They look far from "done" even though Jersey looked like a JV squad.

This thrill ride is going to quickly come to an end.

A 3 game stretch with the Hornets, Lakers and Celtics will guarantee an end to this win streak.

If they make it through that stretch unscathed then I will begin to be a believer on them making a serious playoff run

Don't care. Hot as they are, I still don't think they're deep enough to make it out of the west. Besides, the difference between 10th and 3rd is what, 7-8 games? Not a huge jump, considering it's an epic winning streak.

However, if they do win all three of those games Jaytrain mentioned, then I'll give them a shot.

Perhaps their toughest game yet. They had to overcome a halftime deficit for the first time during the entire streak

VN Store

Back