Hoping better developer than recruiter

Damn people he hasnt even had a full year to recruit and you're already getting the pitchforks out.. Do people really think he should have a top 10 class when he was recruiting for Bama not too long ago?

Reactions: 11 people
If recruiting was his thing then we are in for some More dismal seasons on rocky flop

Wrong line of thinking. Most people are simply attracted to bright flashy things - fads. Don't look for deep thought and analysis in 18 yo HS football players - most are just going the bright and shiny route. In football terms that equates to winning teams - not promising or up and comers.

Tennessee has been dragged through the dirt by three idiot ADs and their foolish hires. That simply means Pruitt will have to earn recruits by play on the field rather than promises during the recruiting season. Pruitt as of now has no body of work as a HC for which a recruit might shun a Saban - simple as that. Winning begets winning because winning attracts the best talent - it's not rocket science.

Reactions: 12 people
Damn people he hasnt even had a full year to recruit and you're already getting the pitchforks out.. Do people really think he should have a top 10 class when he was recruiting for Bama not too long ago?

managed just fine.

I'm not ready to get the pitchfork out by any means. I did, however, definitely think we would finish the day a lot stronger than we are & be ranked higher than when we started the day.

GO VOLS!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Please get another name. You do the profession a disservice. I thought patience was a strong virtue?

Reactions: 6 people
Well, at least he won't be pulling his hair out over the recruits he wasn't able to land.

If recruiting was his thing then we are in for some More dismal seasons on rocky flop

LOL....Your just kidding me right?....If I was a HS recruit and read things like this I would NEVER sign with Tennessee....Your not the solution.....Your the problem....You must know nothing about football....SAD

Reactions: 4 people
Forgot about this guy. Same troll act. Removing the problem.

Reactions: 1 person
giphy.gif

LOL....Your just kidding me right?....If I was a HS recruit and read things like this I would NEVER sign with Tennessee....Your not the solution.....Your the problem....You must know nothing about football....SAD

This logic is still as wrong and silly as it has been for years.

We have some of the most ignorant fans I've ever seen.

You've got that right!

Fans who think this type of recruiting class is even REMOTELY close to what we need are insane.

There is simply NO way to spin it. Pruitt and his band of recruiting gangstas failed their first test.

You nega vols need to stay off volnation. CJP can coach defenses and he will be able to recruit given time. Oh and one more thing as we transition from 4-3 to 3-4 it will be rocky so go ahead and prepare yourselves and find ya another team to pull for or stay the hell off here we dont need ya aight!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back