Hope Floats!

Same here. Never imagined he would play this well as a freshman

Yeah, but Barnes saw how good all these guys can be. He is NOT coasting into retirement like some believe. This team works hard and plays for each other, and are also extremely talented.

Yeah, but Barnes saw how good all these guys can be. He is NOT coasting into retirement like some believe. This team works hard and plays for each other, and are also extremely talented.

It's kind of amazing that a team with only 2 experienced upperclassmen are already playing smarter than any other UT team in a couple of generations.

The energy they play with is insane!! Love watching them play!!

I hope that they're all infected with what Fulkerson's got. Right now I can't think of any player that's had that kind of a motor. He's the antithesis of what Hubbs has been for the last 3 years.

Looks like we (VN) were too harsh on LE. Sure he's a senior, but he had to learn a new system. I still don't expect him to have a game like today every game, but IMO he won't be a non-contributor or a Hurd-like locker room cancer.

Hold on now, just because he has one good game doesn't mean we too harsh. He has been 0-5 from three with just two rebounds.

He is probably a solid leader, but has struggled up until this weekend.

I hope that they're all infected with what Fulkerson's got. Right now I can't think of any player that's had that kind of a motor. He's the antithesis of what Hubbs has been for the last 3 years.

Agreed. He plays hard. Incredibly hard. Always looks exhausted but plays with a reckless abandon.

One thing that I have noticed is every time he gets the ball at the three point line, he reverses it right away. Once he develops a three point shot (or even looks at the rim), he is going to be dangerous.

Hold on now, just because he has one good game doesn't mean we too harsh. He has been 0-5 from three with just two rebounds.

He is probably a solid leader, but has struggled up until this weekend.

Go back and look. Ready to run him off for missing some shots. I believe "wasted scholarship" was mentioned at least once. Yes, it was harsh. Mighty harsh.

Don't get me wrong, I love Tennessee and hope Barnes succeeds but please let's pump the breaks a little bit! One good win, just like one bad loss, does not define a team. Yes we have some some positive things to talk about but it is a long season. I'm afraid there is getting ready to be some really disappointed basketball fans ready to throw Barnes under the bus like some football fans around here!!

Yes, support this team through the good and bad times that lay ahead! GO VOLS!

Don't get me wrong, I love Tennessee and hope Barnes succeeds but please let's pump the breaks a little bit! One good win, just like one bad loss, does not define a team. Yes we have some some positive things to talk about but it is a long season. I'm afraid there is getting ready to be some really disappointed basketball fans ready to throw Barnes under the bus like some football fans around here!!

It's not just one game. The players are exceeding expectations.

Many have been slamming Fulkerson from the day that he signed. He's been giving the same effort in every appearance since and including the exhibition game. Bone looked great. TN wasn't embarrassed in Hawaii by two highly ranked teams.

New menu selection at Littons...... Crow Burger (Fulkerson special of the day)

Agreed. The thing is, after the GA Tech game, if we happen to lose to Presbyterian tomorrow, half the posters will go right back to how terrible UT is and that Barnes as to go.

VN Store

Back