Honda Financing

Does the .9 ever extend beyond 36 months? The difference on 1.9 to 0 at Toyota over 48 or 60 is significant

Not that I'm aware of. 36-48 months is what I've usually seen for their best rates... most of then then not, it is the 36 month that gets their better rate.

That doesn't sound like very much interest. Surely there are hidden costs.

Well you gotta consider that the rate is only .9%. The interest won't be that much. And again, that is just an estimate. Somebody else can come behind and me and verify what interest would be on $40,000 at .9% for 48 months.

Exactly. It's the sliding doors. People think that SUVs are what you want for kids. You try loading up some child seats in an suv and then try it in a van.

Be smart people, buy minivans.

My wife has been banging the Highlander drum for months. I finally made her sit in a Sienna...and she converted on the spot. She's real gadget-y and loved all the cubby holes, etc.

I'm slowly deprogramming the West Knoxville out of her.

Reactions: 1 person
We had a Nissan Quest and now have an Odyssey. Loved both of them. Test drove the Sienna and did not like the ride or the packages they offered. Paid cash for both because I hate to finance. Love Hondas. The only problem I had with the Odyssey was the rear hydraulic lift assists for the rear door. There was a recall on them and they replaced at no charge. I tend to buy vehicles and pay cash and drive them for ten years. Works well with Hondas. No problems.

We had a Nissan Quest and now have an Odyssey. Loved both of them. Test drove the Sienna and did not like the ride or the packages they offered. Paid cash for both because I hate to finance. Love Hondas. The only problem I had with the Odyssey was the rear hydraulic lift assists for the rear door. There was a recall on them and they replaced at no charge. I tend to buy vehicles and pay cash and drive them for ten years. Works well with Hondas. No problems.

I'd love to do that, but being a one income family makes it tough. We're going to see how much we can save this year and go from there. Would like to finance as little as possible, but may not have a choice. Wife's currently in an Altima and it's starting to get tight with two kids in convertible car seats

We've bought two New Honda's the past 2 years (a civic and a pilot). Saw 0.9% both times, never seen 0.0% with them.

I'd love to do that, but being a one income family makes it tough. We're going to see how much we can save this year and go from there. Would like to finance as little as possible, but may not have a choice. Wife's currently in an Altima and it's starting to get tight with two kids in convertible car seats

If you can pay cash for a 7 or 8 year old Odyssey and drive it for a few years (the damn things last forever) and be disciplined enough to save the cash and if you can find a one owner van most Honda owners take very good care of their vehicles then you can save the money for a new one.

If you can pay cash for a 7 or 8 year old Odyssey and drive it for a few years (the damn things last forever) and be disciplined enough to save the cash and if you can find a one owner van most Honda owners take very good care of their vehicles then you can save the money for a new one.

I like the idea. Need to figure out what features are most important to my wife. I know she loves the idea of the automatic sliding doors for carpool, so would have to figure out when those started

VN Store

Back