Hitler Request

Republican House candidate Carl Paladino praised Nazi leader Adolf Hitler’s ability to rouse “the crowds” and declared Hitler “the kind of leader we need today” in a February 2021 interview on the radio station WBEN in Buffalo, New York.

Stupid to invoke Hitler but I understand the idiot's sentiment.

He didn’t do a great job of making the distinction, but it is there and I know what he was trying to say. Not like he was praising Hitler as a leader as the OP tries to paint this. Plenty of other inspirational speakers to draw from, maybe even Reagan (?), given that Paladino is running as a Republican. A gaffe, to be sure, but also a big nothing. Should’ve known coming from the Huff Post.

Republican House candidate Carl Paladino praised Nazi leader Adolf Hitler’s ability to rouse “the crowds” and declared Hitler “the kind of leader we need today” in a February 2021 interview on the radio station WBEN in Buffalo, New York.

Trump could rouse crowds. Guess he wasn’t a fan.

Almost, but not quite. Time to get back to your party.

thecommunistpartytomburns2.jpg

Maybe he should have said "Like Obama and Hitler..."

It would have been okay then.

That was certainly a pretty serious WTF? example to use but I took it to mean a genuinely unifying character that could get a significant portion of the country behind them.

I understand what (I believe) was the intent here but damned if I know how that could happen on the scale I think he wants with the political climate in this country. Right now it would appear the greatest political motivator across the board is who you're voting against, not for.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Trump could rouse crowds. Guess he wasn’t a fan.

Very specific crowds already susceptible to the type of social euphoria that was used.

The ones with the real talent are the ones who win over their opponents.

Stupid politicians in NY state are stupid . They allow one city to run their state . Nothing else needs to be said .
I've heard it called the People's Republic of New York. The NYC people don't give a damn about the people in rural NY.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back