Hit me with some mind blowing facts

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
In an attempt to farm engagement on social media for my Realtor business, I'm going to start doing "Mind blowing facts from a Realtor that have nothing to do with Real Estate" videos every week.

I have 2 already.

1. In 1932 the Australian Army fought against a bunch of emu's, it's known as the great emu war. (this is a true story believe it or not)

2. Oreo cookies have a rival very few people know about called "Hydrox cookies." Hydrox cookies claim they were the original chocolate sandwich cookie, and Oreo ripped them off. They have the same packaging, same color scheme, same ingredients, etc.

What else yall got that are mind blowing facts a lot of people probably don't know?

Cleopatra lived closer to the iPhone's debut than she did to the building of the Pyramids of Giza.
The pyramid of Giza 146.5m (481 ft) was the tallest man-made structure for 3,800 years. Until Lincoln Cathedral 160m (525 ft) in 1311.

The Scottish Highlands and the Appalachians are the same mountain range, once connected as the Central Pangean Mountains. Remnants of this massive mountain range include the Appalachian Mountains of North America, the Little Atlas of Morocco, Ireland, the Scottish Highlands, and part of Greenland and Scandinavia.

At Earth's equator, the speed of Earth's spin is about 1,000 miles per hour (1,600 km per hour).

Our orbital speed around the sun is about 67,000 mph (107,000 km/h), according to Cornell.

The Solar System is traveling at an average speed of 230 km/s (828,000 km/h) or 143 mi/s (514,000 mph) within its trajectory around the Galactic Center.

And how fast is the Milky Way Galaxy moving? The speed turns out to be an astounding 1.3 million miles per hour (2.1 million km/hr)! We are moving roughly in the direction on the sky that is defined by the constellations of Leo and Virgo.

At Earth's equator, the speed of Earth's spin is about 1,000 miles per hour (1,600 km per hour).

Our orbital speed around the sun is about 67,000 mph (107,000 km/h), according to Cornell.

The Solar System is traveling at an average speed of 230 km/s (828,000 km/h) or 143 mi/s (514,000 mph) within its trajectory around the Galactic Center.

And how fast is the Milky Way Galaxy moving? The speed turns out to be an astounding 1.3 million miles per hour (2.1 million km/hr)! We are moving roughly in the direction on the sky that is defined by the constellations of Leo and Virgo.

Listen... this is great, but I can't imagine making this into a video/reel 😂

Reactions: KptVFL and McDad
Listen... this is great, but I can't imagine making this into a video/reel 😂
Have you considered themes for your facts?
Knoxville
Holidays
Food
Technology
America
Today in history
World records
Sports
Entertainment

To name a few

Last edited:
On average Mercury is the closest planet to every planet in the solar system. This is because Mercury isn't much further away from other planets when their orbits are furthest apart, than when they are closest. All other planets are extremely farther apart when they are at the furthest points in their orbit as compared to the closest.

Have you considered themes for your facts?
Knoxville
Holidays
Food
Technology
America
Today in history
World records
Sports
Entertainment

To name a few

Oh yeah. I'll cover any and all. I'm just going for facts that don't seem true, but they are.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back