Hire Tyndall today???

And that justifies allowing a punk ass like Henderson act like he did? Kennedy became a sell out because he knew his job was on the line if Henderson didn't play. Henderson was the only thing that saved his job.

So he's a bad coach because he let his best player play?

They shouldn't be. If you're turning down great candidates like that then UT is forever doomed to repeat this Tyndall/Martin cycle.

Also, none of those guys are interim coaches. All have more than 1 year's HC experience.

First of all, Cheek will not allow the hiring of Massiello. Don't even have to explain it. Second, I did not know that Holtmann had been the coach at Gardner Webb where he did improve the program but had one winning season in 3 years. He is playing with a team now where he was the interim. Not saying he is bad, but not enough sample size.

All I am saying is Donnie is a good coach, and short of a show cause, he should remain our coach. You don't get rid of a good coach unless the NCAA says so.

So he's a bad coach because he let his best player play?

I think he is insinuating that in many places, Henderson would have been dismissed for his many off-court transgressions. I can't say I disagree. Dude had 9 lives and used them all.

I think he is insinuating that in many places, Henderson would have been dismissed for his many off-court transgressions. I can't say I disagree. Dude had 9 lives and used them all.

Exactly. If Kennedy had any hope to keep his job outside of the prick, the prick would've been kicked off the team.

VN Store

Back