Hillary is licking her chops.

This :rock:

Add to that Jeb has been a terrible candidate thus far in the campaign.

He needs to bow out along with a few others. He's got about the same chance as a fart in a whirlwind.

You can't be serious...

So long as they have an (R) behind their name, the left media will go after anything they think they can.

Yep. Not that I like Carson but the media created a huge ruckus over his bio, more than any of the real scandals in Hillary's past.

I think that the right approach for Jeb whenever asked about the invasion of Iraq should be to say he understands the criticisms and leaves it to historians to judge it, but that as Commander in Chief now he would have to deal with the current situation and how best to manage it and to advance US interests and keep us safe, to attack and destroy ISIS, and to stabilize the ME, and here's how he'd do it 1 ... 2... 3.

I really think pretty quickly that people would tire of any efforts to make him George 2.0, especially if he included in 1 ... 2... 3 actual affirmative solutions, rather than pure neocon garbage.

Reactions: 1 person
I think that the right approach for Jeb whenever asked about the invasion of Iraq should be to say he understands the criticisms and leaves it to historians to judge it, but that as Commander in Chief now he would have to deal with the current situation and how best to manage it and to advance US interests and keep us safe, to attack and destroy ISIS, and to stabilize the ME, and here's how he'd do it 1 ... 2... 3.

I really think pretty quickly that people would tire of any efforts to make him George 2.0, especially if he included in 1 ... 2... 3 actual affirmative solutions, rather than pure neocon garbage.

That ship has sailed for Jeb. He's to slow on his feet.

Trump will defeat Hillary, and it will not be as close as many people seem to believe.

Trump can increase his odds of defeating the Black Lives Matter candidate even further with a strong running mate.

Even the Bolshevik voters can't be looking forward to the thought of looking at Hillary's old hag face for four years.

Trump will defeat Hillary, and it will not be as close as many people seem to believe.

Trump can increase his odds of defeating the Black Lives Matter candidate even further with a strong running mate.

Even the Bolshevik voters can't be looking forward to the thought of looking at Hillary's old hag face for four years.

we've got a long ways to go before the election. I still don't think Trump will get the nomination

Need loony bern to run as an independent..let the democrats get a taste of their own medicine for once.

Trump won't beat Hillary. And the dems know it.

Reactions: 3 people

Karl Roves says Trump cannot win the general

Trump declared he will run for President, Vice president and Speaker of the House at the same time.

Trump versus Hillary would be the most entertaining election in years.

Of course, both would be authoritarian disasters in office. But if we're going down, might as well make it fun to watch.

Reactions: 3 people
It depends on the candidate and the stance and the matter.

If its Jeb, he's not going to get much criticism on immigration, and he'd likely end up with a reasonable foreign policy position, focusing on the now and not his brother's errors. He's not a religious ideologue, so things like abortion and gay rights, meh, non factors.

If its Carson, on the other hand, you're right, they will skewer him..... and they will be right to do so.

They do that, where's the charge of racism?

Oh, only if he's a black LIBERAL, I see.

Why do so many of you insist that Hillary is going to be the nominee? In 2007 she seemed to have the nomination wrapped up and then her lie about her and Chelsea dodging sniper fire in Bosnia completely derailed her campaign. She's in worse shape now than she was then.

Why do so many of you insist that Hillary is going to be the nominee? In 2007 she seemed to have the nomination wrapped up and then her lie about her and Chelsea dodging sniper fire in Bosnia completely derailed her campaign. She's in worse shape now than she was then.
The libtards have no real alternate. But I am willing to put $500,000 VN bucks on it. 8)

No matter who the Rs throw up, the media is going to go after while Hillary gets asked softball questions and treated with fondling adulation.

I seriously don't know why the Ds even bother buying ad time. They get it free on network TV.

A family member of mine is retired from the Pentagon. Knowing what I know makes it hard to watch the liberal media.

There's no Obama waiting in the wings this time. The Dems have an extremely weak bench at the moment.

It would take an extremely damaging scandal for her to lose this time.

VN Store

Back