Hillary Clinton Chooses Tim Kaine for VP

So she picked a pro-life Spanish speaking Catholic? She may be evil but she's no dummy. Of course she's been running for President for 30 years.....

Reactions: 1 person
How is that important? If Trump stood up in a debate and said "bruh I feel all y'all" would black people say oh gosh he's got a good point? Speaking a language doesn't mean you understand that voter base. White people speaking Spanish to Spanish speakers just seems contrived and patronizing.

There is nothing patronizing about speaking Spanish to people who speak Spanish. Patronizing would be speaking English really slowly and using simple words and simple sentences.

People tend to like people that they can relate too. If a candidate has taken time out of their life to learn their language, that will only help their image.

If Trump knew fluent Farsi, for whatever reason, I honestly would respect him a little bit more. Minorities love it when you can show knowledge and appreciation to their culture.

Reactions: 3 people
You mean like carrying hot sauce?

While I'm at it, (and completely unrelated) Cinco De Mayo is an american holiday with an excuse to get wasted (not a bad thing). Their real independence Day is September 16th. Some of you would be surprised on how so many people don't know that.

While I'm at it, (and completely unrelated) Cinco De Mayo is an american holiday with an excuse to get wasted (not a bad thing). Their real independence Day is September 16th. Some of you would be surprised on how so many people don't know that.
Si. Diez y seis de Septiembre!!

Tim Kaine sure ain't no man of color. Democraps Party is supposedly made up of different races but here we are again w/old crusty white people running the show.

Really surprised Hillary didn't pick bat sh!t crazy Pelosi as her running mate.

Kaine learned Spanish teaching children in Honduras back in the 80s, has a son in the military, and attends a black church. I think this was a much more calculated move that people think.

Reactions: 2 people
Kaine learned Spanish teaching children in Honduras back in the 80s, has a son in the military, and attends a black church. I think this was a much more calculated move that people think.

Yeah, I've heard that he's a good guy & well liked by many.

Trump will try to smear him of course.

Reactions: 1 person
He's a weenie.

Of course he's spouting Spanish. The people who lap that **** up aren't voting for Trump anyway

Reactions: 4 people
The Nielson company says an estimated 32.2 million people watched Trump deliver his GOP nomination acceptance speech.

Why is this important?

Hillary's whole career has been calculated, I mean pandering. Who knows what she believes. Her only constant is that she wants power.

bored1.gif
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

VN Store

Back