Hilarious Cody Pope Tweet

Was it really a career ending injury? Or was his scholly pulled and him put on a medical scholly because he couldn't/wouldn't play?
That could have gone or be either way.
I don't know....why I'm asking.

Yes, hopelessly wrong. Dude had a career ending injury, and Dooley publicly humiliated him on multiple occasions. Dr. Dooley had a damn good diagnosis on the "stinger" injury.

This.

I would love to see some of you Dooley defenders and Cody trashers go up against him in a Tennessee drill. Big talk about a guy's injury and toughness while you sit at a computer or smartphone and act tough.

Cody was a partial vegan. He also ate fish. So I guess Arian Foster is a wuss because he is a vegan now as well.

Dools was as wrong in what he did then as he has been for three years as a head football coach. Biggest loser that every walked the sidelines at Neyland.

Reactions: 3 people
Pope didn't seem to have a problem when he gave this interview.

Cody Pope says 'everyone was looking out for me' » GoVolsXtra

Did you even read the article? Go back and read some of Dooley's comments. He called Pope a drama queen, and he said his injuries weren't serious. Pope wanted to play, but doctors and trainers wouldn't let him. His injury was too serious. Cody Pope was just saying what he had to say publicly. He was being a true professional, unlike Dooley.

Lol, Cody pope was terrible on the field, and im sure he is doing so great right now.

This.

I would love to see some of you Dooley defenders and Cody trashers go up against him in a Tennessee drill. Big talk about a guy's injury and toughness while you sit at a computer or smartphone and act tough.

Cody was a partial vegan. He also ate fish. So I guess Arian Foster is a wuss because he is a vegan now as well.

Dools was as wrong in what he did then as he has been for three years as a head football coach. Biggest loser that every walked the sidelines at Neyland.

Sorry Cody's dad. :huh:

Dooley should be an expert on what a pu**y is. Candy arse little momma's boy - "come home, mah little Precious!," says wrinkly old Barbara.

College coaches should not publicly ridicule ANY player. Problems should be taken care of internally. Dooley shows his lack of leadership ability.

Lol, I bet we start getting a look behind the wizards curtain...these payers are gonna start telling tales on the Droolander. Can't wait to hear some of them.

Lol, Cody pope was terrible on the field, and im sure he is doing so great right now.

At least he played for the team. He didn't do anything important like sit behind a screen with a Hank Hill avi. Yes, you sir are the definition of a "winner".

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back