High School Playoff Scores

McCallie beats Baylor in the Division II AAA state final. Final score 34-28. CJH, Saban, Kiffin, Smart, Lebby, and others in attendance.

Carson Gentle had a TD.

Who are the standouts on that McCallie team?

Who are the standouts on that McCallie team?
Carson Gentle is a DE/TE for them, committed to UT as a DE. He caught a TD as a TE last night.

QB Jay St Hilaire and WR/DB Carson Lawrence are both going to Vandy. St Hilaire was named MVP of the game.

DB Marcellus Barnes is going to Virginia Tech. Had an interception last night.

McCallie beats Baylor in the Division II AAA state final. Final score 34-28. CJH, Saban, Kiffin, Smart, Lebby, and others in attendance.

Carson Gentle had a TD.
Probably was the highest profile HS game in the history of the state.

I bought a ticket for yesterday to support my alma mater Boyd Buchanan, who unfortunately got buzzsawed by a far more talented CPA team. But I wasn’t going to miss this one for the world. Very entertaining game that felt almost like a college atmosphere. Not often you have 1/3 of the SEC at one game.

Game winding down as Alcoa leads East 42-20 in the final minute. Gotta hand East credit for hanging tough against a superior Alcoa squad.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Updated state championships

Alcoa 42, East Nashville 20
CPA 35, Boyd Buchanan 13 (Thu)
McCallie 34, Baylor 28 (Thu)
South Pittsburg 14, McKenzie 7
MTCS 28, Friendship Christian 13 (Thu)

Reactions: StarRaider
Carson Gentle is a DE/TE for them, committed to UT as a DE. He caught a TD as a TE last night.

QB Jay St Hilaire and WR/DB Carson Lawrence are both going to Vandy. St Hilaire was named MVP of the game.

DB Marcellus Barnes is going to Virginia Tech. Had an interception last night.
Barnes decommitted on the 19th…. And got 3 crystal balls to Georgia on the same day…

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back