High School Football State Title Games

Alcoa 45 Liberty Magnet 12 Final

Up next is the 5A game Farragut vs Independence.

Last edited:
This Scurry kid is something else for Independence. Glad he's going to be a Vol unless he changes his mind in which I don't think so.

Another kid we need to get on recruiting from this game is Jaden Gibbs from Farragut. Kid has a lot of receiving skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
This Scurry kid is something else for Independence. Glad he's going to be a Vol unless he changes his mind in which I don't think so.

Another kid we need to get on recruiting from this game is Jaden Gibbs from Farragut. Kid has a lot of receiving skills.

Played with his dad and we're still friends, the family are HUGE Vol Fans, if we offer, he would snap it up in a heartbeat

Reactions: 2 people
Played with his dad and we're still friends, the family are HUGE Vol Fans, if we offer, he would snap it up in a heartbeat

Sounds good. He can really catch the ball. That last drop when he was really popped in the end zone he almost held onto the ball.

I also noticed Cooper Hardin from Farragut is listed as a LB instead of a RB from 247 Sports. Looks like an awful darn good RB to me.

Last edited:
Now I can officially claim a Life Championship and State High School Championship! Go Vols, Go Admirals!!!

Independence's HC attended the Butch Jones school of coaching. Hey, I'm up big, I think I'll pass it a bunch and quit putting it in the hands of my best players.

As an alum of Farragut this was a big night for our school. Jaden is just a sophmore, as is his cousin Isiah CB #6 - they're huge Tennessee fans and have a lot of growth to come.

3 more games to go tomorrow fellows. I'll be watching those games as well. What a comeback tonight though from Farragut to win their 1st ever state football title. Congratulation Knox Farragut! You deserve it beating a powerhouse in Independence.

As an alum of Farragut this was a big night for our school. Jaden is just a sophmore, as is his cousin Isiah CB #6 - they're huge Tennessee fans and have a lot of growth to come.

The Jaden kid impressed me. Hope he was ok after that hit he took in the end zones. We need to offer him & Copper Harden if you ask me.

We already have offers for Sheffield for Independence & have Scurry already committed. Lot of really good players in this game tonight. In the game before from Alcoa we need to offer WR Tykee Kellogg ASAP as well.

Last edited:
Coach Courtney?

Long story short, when I played there coach fisher told me I would never amount to anything in life. Courtney pulled me aside afterwards and gave me a pep talk.

He taught my driver's ed class and gym class. I'm sure he was a better football coach than both of those assignments.:p

VN Store

Back